STAR TREK 2d20

LF 1 player: post apocalyptic rpg fallout

**Campaign Name:** **Rad Spike**
    **Time:** Sunday (USA)- 12:00am GMT - 7pm CST
    **System:** D&D, home-brew, fantasy grounds
    **Coms:** discord
    **Setting:** Homebrew - United States Fallout 3 timeline.
    **Campaign:** *RadSpike* is a post apocalyptic Rpg set in the fallout universe and in the central United States. This campaign is about 40/40/20 role play, combat, exploration. The group is roughly neutral good in overall karma. The group is 9th level out of a 30th level campaign. Expect a gritty post apocalyptic setting with shades of grey and moral choices to be made. Playable races include human(vaulter or wastelander), ghoul (old or new) super-mutant. If you really enjoyed Fallout 3 or New Vegas and want to get back into the world in an rpg this is the campaign for you.

We have a player that took a new job and had to leave the campaign. You need discord and a free account of fantasy grounds. The group dose a decent amount of RP between sessions and some one who finds that appealing and can do that would have a leg up. You will be making your own pc. Please pm me if interested for some guidelines on a pc and backstory concept I will select the player best suited for the campaign this Friday 9/21/18.

I can also be reached via discord. This ad was posted on the FG discord in the LFG channel.
    Last edited by Billypilgrim; September 19th, 2018 at 17:16. Reason: Date was wrong

Date was wrong positions still open.

Thread Information