DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Bundle Pricing

Bundle Pricing

Hello, I read the recent email about the changes in the bundle pricing so I thought it prudent to go ahead and purchase a few more titles from the store.

However the discount only appears when I purchase the ENTIRE remaining un-owned collection.

Is this an oversight or am I mistaken that bundle pricing applies to partial orders ?

For example I don't wish to purchase D&D Tomb of Annihilation (5E) nor Yawning Portal (5E)

yet when I click on remove the bundle pricing discount disappears.

If my choice is to include titles I don't want in order to receive the discount then I won't be buying any of them.

Curious minds want to know

Thanks for your time
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Blog Entries
    You are mistaken, bundle prices only apply to the entire bundle. If they applied if you only bought a single item then it wouldn't be a bundle... If the discounts applied only on the items you wanted, those would be the regular prices.

Bundles have discounts because your are buying volume. Part of that means you get hing you might not want. Kind of like cable television. You get 100 channels, even if you only want 75 of them.

More details on the current bundle, and the new bundles that will be available October 1st in this post; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...and-breakdowns

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ok I am mistaken

Thanks for the clarification
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Blog Entries
    After Oct 1st, you will be able to buy just Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes and Xanathar's Guide to Everything and get a 15% discount on those since they will be part of the D&D Essentials bundle, where you already own all but those two products. You wouldn't be able to get the 15% discount on Dragon Heist, however, unless you also bought the two adventures Tomb of Annihilation and Yawning Portal.

Appreciate the further clarification. I really do Douglas.

I will simply point out the obvious.

There is a customer with product in the cart being told to wait until October 1st to make that purchase. Does that strike you as a prudent business decision ?

Don't get me wrong, I love FG and will be part of the kickstarter campaign whenever that happens.

I am certainly NOT trying to start any fires or flame war.

Just saying there is a lot of product out there to buy between now and Oct 1st...

Thanks again
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by donpaulo View Post
    There is a customer with product in the cart being told to wait until October 1st to make that purchase. Does that strike you as a prudent business decision ?
    I think of it this way;
    I know Dell will have computers on sale on Black Friday. But I still might buy one before then.
    I know (approximately) when Steam will have its' two annual sales, but I still buy Steam games at other times.
    I know that this years' car models will go on sale next year...

I get your point though. And I also appreciate Doug telling us how things are going to change in a couple weeks and being able to plan ahead for that

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Indeed, it is a civil discourse

Undoubtedly a wise choice to alert the community to the upcoming price changes

I understand the logic but felt compelled to state the customers perspective

BTW I love the dungeon room descriptions LE
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Blog Entries
    I will add I'm at a similar point. There are several things I know I will buy in the next month or two from FG. And I went through the current an upcoming bundle pricing options to see if I should complete the current bundle, wait for the upcoming ones, or stick with a la carte.

And I admit I haven't decided yet, though if I had decided on the Essentials bundle I would be anxious having to wait!

Thread Information