Starfinder Playlist

Some questions after last game

Just finished the first Against the Aeon Throne game, and me and my group came up with some questions:
    - The ship build; the drift engine does not count against the CPU, but it is added in the starship sheet on Fantasy Grounds. This is correct? So it's a 'bug'?
    - Some weapons only do non-lethal damage, and they apply the damage as non-lethal. But some weapons can be switched to non-lethal damage but do standard lethal damage. Is there a way in Fantasy ground to change from lethal to non-lethal damage or to let the game know in some way what kind of damage you are doing?
    - You can't drag items from the party sheet into the ship cargo? How do you guys handle this? We know added it manualy, which is not very efficient offcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerRabbit View Post
    Just finished the first Against the Aeon Throne game, and me and my group came up with some questions:
    - The ship build; the drift engine does not count against the CPU, but it is added in the starship sheet on Fantasy Grounds. This is correct? So it's a 'bug'?
    The drift engine should not count, but since it has a CPU number, the rule set will count it towards your limits. This can be simply toggled off/set to zero in the star ship ship sheet.

- Some weapons only do non-lethal damage, and they apply the damage as non-lethal. But some weapons can be switched to non-lethal damage but do standard lethal damage. Is there a way in Fantasy ground to change from lethal to non-lethal damage or to let the game know in some way what kind of damage you are doing?
    There was once a way, but it no longer works. The effect DMGTYPE: nonlethal was what could turn one damage type to the other. Like I said previously, this no longer works as the rule set no longer recognizes the tag. Best thing you can do is create another weapon that is built for nonlethal/lethal damage.

- You can't drag items from the party sheet into the ship cargo? How do you guys handle this? We know added it manualy, which is not very efficient offcourse.
    There is not a way to do this yet. I think this feature was requested, but with the loss of contact with the other developer, the star ship side of things has gotten lost. One way to do it is by using another PC sheet to drag and drop things. There was a discussion somewhere about what other GM's were doing, but I cannot for the life of me find it. The AI will probably link it once he reads this message.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Thanks for your help :-)

Thread Information