STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by djdarind View Post
    So, for someone who hasn't bought FG yet, if I buy the Complete Bundle today with the 25% discount, after Oct. 1 will new material be discounted at 25% or 15% going forward? I guess what I'm asking is if I buy the Complete Bundle today, does it somehow lock me into a 25% discount on future material or it it just a one time purchase discount and future material will be discounted at 15%?

Thanks in advance for your information.
    LordEntrails is correct. Nothing new will ever be added to the D&D Complete Bundle, so you will only get the 25% discount on the items that you get today. Getting the D&D Complete Bundle also satisfies D&D Essentials and D&D Adventures, though, so you would get an ongoing 15% discount whenever something new is added to either of those two bundles. Which items get added to which bundles is going to be at our discretion and there may be cases were an item is added to the D&D Completionist bundle instead of the Essentials or Adventures. For instance, we expect that Ravnica will be added to the Completionist bundle and Dungeon of the Mad Mage will be added to the Adventures bundle.

I think a trully completionist bundle would be great, where you get all 3 bundles at a 25% discount.

I myself would like to just set up a direct deposit with Smiteworks since I plan on giving them all my money anyway...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BubaDragon View Post
    I myself would like to just set up a direct deposit with Smiteworks since I plan on giving them all my money anyway...
    There are several of you who are trying to single-handedly put all my kids through college.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    There are several of you who are trying to single-handedly put all my kids through college.
    We're trying out best.
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

Joker: Everyone needs to have a hobby.
    Harley: Macramé is nice.

Hmmm interesting, I think in a wider sense this is a good move for new purchasers.

But it also means I won't be keeping my FG collection at complete anymore, but I hope people like me are in the minority of complete purchasers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    Hmmm interesting, I think in a wider sense this is a good move for new purchasers.

But it also means I won't be keeping my FG collection at complete anymore, but I hope people like me are in the minority of complete purchasers.
    We expect we will have a lot of people drop back to only keeping the Essential bundle complete. We will probably find out how much of a drop when Dungeon if the Mad Mage drops.

We expect we will have a lot of people drop back to only keeping the Essential bundle complete. We will probably find out how much of a drop when Dungeon if the Mad Mage drops.
    I will probably pick up DotMM to complete the Waterdeep run. But yeah, between that and other books I consider to be a bit more of a fringe product for my desires (ravincia/eberron) it does make me baulk a little. Admittedly it is my choice to be maintaining physical books, FG and Beyond all at once.

I think it is important to further the education of today’s youth!
    Code:
                            .         -=BuBaDragon=-
               _._           ( .   
             .'   `-. (\\     )    He ain't real smart,
           .'    )   `'  _\__'     but boy can he lift
          / (   (___ `.  ___^\_    heavy objects.....
          \ '^^^^^^ .\\-\___\\-`   
    *******`""""""") ;***********************************
                   |/
                   '

Thread Information