DICE PACKS BUNDLE

D&D Hoard of the Dragon Queen Interest Check

So, I am looking to possibly run the adventure module Hoard of the Dragon Queen. But, this would be a text only game. Things to know about text based games-

-Yes, they do take longer. But it's worth it as we are ALWAYS in character

That's all you need to know about text based games lol

With that, I am looking for 2-3 players MAX. People who care about character development, not stats and bad *** weapons. Looking for people that are very in-tune with their ROLEplay, not ROLLplay.

It would be on either Monday or Wednesday evenings from 5:30- 8:30pm PST.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, please let me know.
    Last edited by Zylor; September 11th, 2018 at 22:09.

I would be interested- but could only do Wednesday evenings. Definitely character vs. stats here in terms of how I play. Either way, good luck to you!

I am very interested. Are you interested in Dungeon of the Mad Mage?

I live on the east coast and should be fine with these games..

I've played in text only game in the past, and have some experience with it.. I'd prefer Wednesday nights to play.

Interested in your game if there is still room.
    I'm looking for a group for long term play. Not particular on class or race.
    I work weekend nights 6 pm to 6 am Fri-Mon. Wednesday would work great.
    I am a mature player with over 30 yeas of gaming experience. I have played games from D&D 1st edition through 3.5 edition, Star Frontiers, Steve Jackson's: Car Wars, Top Secret, Gamma World, Cyberpunk, Shadowrun, Palladium, Whitewolf games, B.E.S.M., Call of Cthulhu and so many others. I prefer a good story with player interaction over a complicated rule focused game.
    Thank you for your consideration.

ID: mindfungus UTC-4
    Time: UTC-4 US East Coast
    Fantasy Grounds: Basic Licence, willing to upgrade (noob)
    Discord
    Teamspeak
    many a butt await my boot print

Late to this party, but I'd be interested in this game as well. I'm likewise a mature gamer with 30 years of D&D experience under my belt. I was part of a long term campaign (18 months) that was also text based and which recently came to end as real world matters created conflicts in player calendars. My experience over the past 18 months is that text is a terrific way to develop deep role-playing experiences. I could make either of the times you've proposed work.

Cheers!

Thread Information