DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Help: What is the name of the free PNG profile photo editor?

I was watching a ton of youtube video's a few of them mentioned this free photo / graphics editor for pNG files to edit a profile pic. I cant remember the same and find where in the 100's of hours of youtube video's it was mentioned.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have Token Stamp app already from https://rolladvantage.com/
    But I just need a simple photo editor to edit a portrait before I do anything else with it.

There's plenty out there, so which one you're looking for is only a guess. GIMP is fairly popular.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yeah thats it. GIMP. Thank you

Thread Information