DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Copying Groups in Story Section

I have the campaign I've been working on in the NEW section of STORY. I just realised that you can create specific groups (duh). I copied everything from the NEW category into a named group. Is it okay to empty the NEW group now? What exactly is the NEW group used for?

And is there a quick way to copy groups?

Thanks.

The new group is the default group where anything you create will go into if you don't create a group first. To transfer something from one group to the other then make sure that the place you are copying from is selected and that the place you want to copy to is visible in the top window. Then just drag and drop each entry into the group you created. This will move the entries from one group to the other. If you still have entries in the new group it sounds like you copy/pasted rather than drag/dropped. If you have duplicate entries in both the new group and the group you created then it is safe to delete the entries in the new group.

There isn't a way to mass copy a number of entries; it's all one at a time.

So the lesson is, create your group first; make sure that is the group which is selected and create your entries in that group.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    There isn't a way to mass copy a number of entries; it's all one at a time.
    Unless you do it in the XML

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

As always, thanks guys.

Booker.

Thread Information