Starfinder Playlist

LFG 1 Player LF Game Friday 7AM-1PM /Sunday 6PM-1AM Timezone:UTC+2 5e

Posting again since 2 games got axed

SUNDAY SLOT CURRENTLY FULL

FG License: standard licence.
    Time Zone: UTC+2 (i live in Belgium).
    Day of week, frequency, and time: Friday 7AM-1PM/Sunday 6PM-1AM, weekly games, ideally 4 hours within the specified time slots.
    Term:Long term.
    Voice: I can sit into a voice chat on Discord, but being mute, i will not speak, i will use FG's chat function.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e only.
    Game System Experience: D&D 5e moderate experience.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I know enough to play the game.

Character Type Preferred: In the games that got canceled i had already made my characters, ideally i'd like to play her, a High Elf Wizard or a Variant Human Sorceress. (Also have a Variant Human Druid)
    About me: I'm still somewhat new to D&D, i enjoy playing, and i'll move heaven and earth to make my sessions, i am a bit of a minmaxer (blame JRPG's) I enjoy trying to be my character while i play the game, and while i'm not shy about making OOC jokes, i strive to focus on the game, i enjoy a 50/50 split in combat and RP, but i can tilt more toward either, not looking to murderhobo around, but i will loot corpses, lastly, i enjoy abusing magic such as charm person and invisibility to gain items and gold, i will steal from NPC's (but not the party) and i will try to use feminine wiles to get an influential noble twisted around my fingers.

Off importance: I would like to start between level 1 and 5, no higher than that.

About my PC's

The Wizard is a more reserved studious Elf dreaming about teaching magic, she's on a quest to scribe spells into her book, all the spells!

The Sorceress is more established, she's in search of her dragon-grandfather, a red dragon, she wants to know about him, is he good? evil? does he know she exists? i built her to be a dex based spellblade with a mischievous streak, she'll seduce, steal and manipulate just as easily as she'll be the hero.
    Last edited by Rebecca; September 25th, 2018 at 16:06.

Attention-seeking bump

Quote Originally Posted by Ratupper View Post
    Sorry?
    I'm bumping it to the first page so my post remains visible

Bumping for visibility

Bumping for attention once more~

Attention bump once again

Hi there, if you are fine with new player i can join you in the Friday session. I have made a Half-elf Druid. My character is not perfect and i have little experience in FG but i'll try my best.

Bump for attention

Thread Information