FG Spreadshirt Swag

GM starfinder help

I am interested in GM starfinder on fantasy grounds. What all do I need to purchase module wise to be able to GM? I know I need an ultimate lisence. Just looking to know what else I need. Thank you in advance.

The core rules are all you need if you want automation for the combat tracker customized for Starfinder. The rest of the addons just provide more options. One thing to keep in mind is that they don't have automation in for starship combat yet. They plan to get it in, but it will takes some time. You can still handle starship combat but you will need to track it manually. They do have the ship character sheet in, so that is available.

You can play it without the core rules, but you will need to handle character creation and combat tracking manually.
    Alien Archive adds NPCs for the GM and additional character races for the players.

Pack Worlds offers some additional options for both the GM and players.

The APs are good if you want to run them. They simplify setup for you. They also have a few player options in them as well, like backgrounds.

The Armory is supposed to be out relatively soon. That will add items.

EDIT: If you get the addons, you will want to get the core rules as well.
    Last edited by Torg Smith; September 4th, 2018 at 02:06. Reason: Added note at bottom.

Awesome, thank you for the detailed response.

You dont need ultimate. I run it with standard. If i pay big bugs for everything the players can pay 4 dollar

Quote Originally Posted by KillerRabbit View Post
    You dont need ultimate. I run it with standard. If i pay big bugs for everything the players can pay 4 dollar
    Ultimate alowes Free and Standard users to connect
    Standard Allows Standard users to connect
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Ultimate alowes Free and Standard users to connect
    Standard Allows Standard users to connect
    Just as point. There is the monthly plans. And it works if you dont have the cash for the Lifetime but if you know your going to keep going it will be worth it at some poit to get the lifetime. One payment and your done.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information