DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Wondering would Goliaths be allowed? Since this campaign is dealing with giants I would think so, but Ill ask anyway just in case.

Do you have any previous role-play experience?

I have roughly 4 years of experience with D&D 5E, both DMing and playing. That being said, I am new to the Fantasy Grounds system.

What would be your preferred focus for the game?

I generally prefer a 50/50 split between combat and roleplay.

What are you hoping to get out of the game?

I am hoping to get involved with a group that allows me to get more invested in my character than I have previously been able to in the past.

Are you a friendly and flexible person that is able to get along well with other people?

I have no problem going with the flow, and if I do have a problem I will absolutely keep it off the table and bring it to your attention out of session.

Do you enjoy in-character roleplaying?

I love character roleplay, which is the reason I am seeking this group. Any of the groups I have played with in the past were more combat driven and less roleplay driven, and I would like a chance to see the other side of the coin, so to say.

Are you an engaged player (active participator in the game, in interactions between the players, their characters and the world around your character)?

I consider myself a very engaged player. When I design a character concept I like to try to consider every choice that character makes through their eyes, and to try not to "meta game" at all.

Post your character concept.

Karush Salt-Tusk - Half Orc Fighter - He was adopted by a pirate captain when they raided an orc village, as the captain couldn't bring himself to kill a child, even an orc child. He grew up on the seas and came to see this captain as his father. He worked his way up through the ranks and earned the title first mate, until there was a mutiny aboard the ship, and he was tossed overboard and left for dead. He is now seeking wealth to buy his own ship, hire his own crew and get revenge on the sorry crew that would dare turn their backs on their captain.

That's the shortened version. I hope to get a chance to flesh his character concept out more as we play. I look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

@Hasmine Kekistano

Yes, goliaths would in fact fit quite nicely within the setting and lore.

Cool thanks

I saw the time and I cant make it would love to join though hope this campaign goes well.
    Last edited by Hasmine Kekistano; September 29th, 2018 at 05:27. Reason: I need to delete it

That's to bad, it's indeed in a European timezone. But thank you Hasmine, and the best of luck to you for finding a good game to join.

The group is now full.

Thank you all for showing an interest in the campaign and taking the time to apply!

Heya, are you still accepting players?

Yes, we have one space available.
    We're looking for an experienced and active in-character roleplayer. Think voice acting like in Critical Role as an example.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; November 23rd, 2018 at 13:41.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

That is unfortunate that there is only 1 place available, since I am looking for a campaign to play with a friend.
    fyi, been playing D&D for 5 years now, mostly been the DM

Thread Information