5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Do you have any previous role-play experience?
    yeah i do, used to play d&d 2-3 times a week and also helped out with dming

What would be your preferred focus for the game?
    Adventuring and having fun

What are you hoping to get out of the game?
    Meet new people and just sit down for a few hours relax while playing a game

Are you a friendly and flexible person that is able to get along well with other people?
    yes

Post your character concept.
    Dont know what you mean by this question, please get back to me on this i would like to join for tomorrows season if that would be possible, thank you.
    \

been playing 5e for the past 4-5 years

Im good with a mix of RP and hack and slashy

Looking to get my D&D fix

Are you a friendly and flexible person that is able to get along well with other people?
    I Beleive so

A priest of Helya, The Goliath, Skær. A (cleric/paladin not sure which yet) of the goddess of death, he is a quiet fellow.
    He saw helya in a vision, while on a sick bed, and seeks to save people from what he sees as the lies of Odyn.
    (Basically he's very dedicated to not letting people die in battle. But could care less if you're dieing of an illness or in your bed.)

I have been playing Tabletop RPGs since the late 90's mostly D&D but also spent time playing Vampire and a lot of Rifts. Also Shadowrun and Pathfinder

Being a Viking Campaign probably conquest either through force, tactics, or persuasion

Good fun times slaughters people and getting drunk or just smooth talking my way to a free drink and a fat paycheck

Absolutely

Petris, Firbolg/Bugbear(either or if allowed) Paladin of Conquest.
    Petris is the seventh son of the seventh son, foretold to be great....at drinking. He can drink an entire barrel of any alcohol before passing out. He is also very handy with pretty much any weapon that can be wielded while sober or drunk.

I have replied to some of you, and am awaiting your responses over the PMs.

That said we're looking to add two more to our group at this point.
    I want to remind people that we are in the EU timezone (GMT = UTC + 0) at 9pm gmt Monday evenings, on a weekly basis.
    What we are primarily looking for is someone who enjoys a good story and in character roleplaying, with an established group of solid players.

There have been some changes to the campaign since its start and a grand story is starting to unveil itself. A lighter tone has been mixed in to counterbalance the grimmer elements, magic and a greater mixture of races is becoming more available to players due to world shaking in game story arcs. The group is now level 3.

Please take the time to send me the replies to the general application questions if you are interested, in return you can expect a high quality campaign with good players.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; September 23rd, 2018 at 14:56.

Hello, my names Joe

I'm a completely new player to Fantasy Grounds or TTRPG's in general, I have only played four three hour sessions of firefly before,
    so I am looking for a somewhat patient group to help me get started.

Some Helpful info

I only have a free licence at the moment I thought it best to wait to play a game or two before I committed to buying the full licence.

I am really just looking to get stuck into TTRPG's and want to experience it all before I start forcing my expectations onto the games I am in.

I just want to get some 5E/FG's experience under my belt and get started.

I am open minded and interested in meeting people in this space so I can have lots of fun in the future.

character concept:
    I am interested in making a Druid because from my initial research it seems like one of the more straight forward of the classes being a general all rounder.

I would be a General survivalist that is very indifferent to "civilized" life and being of the general opinion that the further we are from nature the weaker the people in that environment become less independent ect, seeing people who live lives of luxury as lesser beings much to their distaste when I freely voice my opinions to them.

I would not be of the opinion that nature needs to be protected because as someone who lives in it I know that nature knows how to protect itself, instead I would be of the opinion that nature needs to be respected and feared most of all lest your village or city be crushed underfoot of natures wrath and given back to the earth.

So far we're having a lot of fun with our campaign.

We have just started the Forge of Fury module from the Tales from the Yawning Portal with the group, which has been fitted within the campaign in a meaningful manner.

We now only have one space left until the group is full (4 out of 5).

If you're interested in in-character roleplaying and a good story with elements of risk and danger mixed in, then please fill out an application to be considered to join a good consistent group.

None personally; my experience with D&D comes from watching others online as well as researching aspects of the game.

I like a bit of everything: combat, role-play, exploration. As long as there's a fair amount of each, I'm satisfied.

This will be my first D&D campaign, and I certainly hope it won't be my last. I'm hoping to gain experience with the game, as well as new perspective as a player, rather than a bystander.

I'd certainly think so.

Do you enjoy in-character roleplaying?
    Absolutely. Of all the campaigns I watched, both good and okay, the roleplay has always been the highlight for me.

Are you an engaged player (active participator in the game, in interactions between the players, their characters and the world around your character)?
    As a newbie, I hope to be as much as I can without upstaging others.

Daemon Flare is a Tiefling Fighter who adores competition, and above all, wants to be involved in it. So long as the game is fair, he will get enjoyment from it. If it isn't, he'll be quite upset. As a fighter, he enjoys the thrill of combat, though prefers peaceful approaches--if applicable. He travels the world--battleaxe in hand--searching for the next thrill.

Hey

About 2 years of 5E D&D, played on another virtual tabletop platform, mostly as DM.

RP, I also enjoy difficulties in the game.

Some memorable moments, good portion of RP and I am also complete baby when it comes to Fantasy Grounds, this game seems like it could be a great introduction and also a long term investment.

I do thinks so, I hate conflicts and as DM I run games for a lot of different people, was and also learned to be even more patient.

I do, as much as it is possible, though Im not very good with the whole accents thing, I do try though.

Are you an engaged player (active participator in the game, in interactions between the players, their characters and the world around your character)?
    As long as it makes sense for the character im active. I did not play very long as a player so it is hard to say if im really very active or not. I really hate metagaming so I would rather pull info with the character if it is possible and the character would have at least a hint about something.

Human, Shadow Sorcerer.

I sailed from place to place looking for best deals, a simple merchant I was, cheaply bought, cheaply sold, I never was very good at it. Too honest but at least people liked me and sometimes even gave me more money than I asked for. Life was, fine, I had home and even a soulmate, well later I found out that she just enjoyed free clothes that I was also trading for and she also took over my house. When I tried to get it back I was met with pitchforks in my face but that is separate story.

Getting to business, which I was all about, everything changed about an year ago. As usual i was sailing to make a deal, this time with some low end spices, I talked with other passengers, I even managed to secure the best deal in my carrier, cucumbers straight from Baldur's Gate. I would make a small fortune on them, ehh, I would, I did not. Nasty Sahuagins boarded the ship, first they killed the deal by killing the guy and then they killed me. Yes, they killed me, at least I think they did. You see I woke up in a very particular circumstances, beneath the earth, in a coffin. I guess Im thankful to the woman that she did not burn me and she did leave a flower on my grave, though it was already rotten and also the gravestone was cheap, crumbling. If the coffin wasn't so poorly made and the stone so cheap I probably would not be able get out, so in the end it worked alright I guess. So I managed to dig my way out, it took me some time. Then I was chased by my old neighbors and my ''fiance'' when I tried to get to my house. I think they took me for an undead, I couldn't really speak so that probably did not help my case. After that I was wondering here and there and I found out that I gained magical powers, which let me tell you, was a nice change from all the not the greatest things that happened to me. I could speak again, though the pale visage and some other quirks made it very hard to return to my old ways of ''living''. I decided to become an adventurer and maybe somehow find out what happened to me and that is how I found myself here.

Hiya, I'm Hylas, and I was looking to see if I can't get in on some nice monday night DND. I'm a central standard time fellow but I don't mind staying up a little later. I have discord and and a headset.

Almost a year of 5e under my belt, more than a year watching the game.

I love RP, and I can always flesh out my combats with descriptions of where I attack and how rather than the typical "I swing with my sword."

I'm looking for a bit of adventure, but not looking to become heroes or anything of that caliber. I want to rather "be in the right place, at the right time" kind of group, but doing a little good doesn't hurt either.

I try my best to make sure everyone is comfortable with what I play and how I play. If such the case were to occur where I did something that the group deemed uncomfortable or anything such the like, I'd correct myself in the most appropriate manner.

I go so far as to try and voice-act a little for the character that I play, which often leads to light teasing but I don't mind. I love interacting with the world as another character.

I like to engage in situations that deem it appropriate/necessary. If a character is having a heartfelt speech or is trying to give important instructions I try not to interject. I do believe to be quite sociable.

Nephros, the Aasimar Rogue. A character who loves to drink and boast with the rowdiest bunch and enjoys telling tales, tall as they might be, of his adventuring scopes and of almost becoming a warlock. With a glistening smile and a charm that seeps into souls, this is a man who knows the sky is not a limit, but rather a threshold that is meant to be broken. (Willing to change character as need be incase a rogue isn't needed)
    Last edited by HylasTheVagabond; September 27th, 2018 at 22:55.

Yes. I have one year+ experience with one game, and recently joined a second (both on Roll20). Both games are in 5E style.

I'd say between roleplay and battle, I'd say 50/50.

I do hope to expect the unexpected, because that truly is fun. But in general, I hope to have fun, regardless of how.

Yes. But personally, I'm not much of a talker. That won't stop me from playing the best I can though.

YES!!!

As I've said, I'm personally not much of a talker. But I do try. My character is intended to be a challenge for me.

Name Balrik Murkahm
    Race Mountain Dwarf
    Class Cleric (Trickery Domain)
    Description Balrik is a stubborn dwarf. When he makes a decision, there's no changing it. He's got a short fuse and will demonstrate his anger through a punch to the gut. But after that, his anger is quick to subside. With the exception of the gut punch, Balrik is relatively passive aggressive. But he's a good friend, if a bit eccentric.
    Balrik Murkahm.jpg

Thread Information