DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

SFS #1-02: Fugitive on the Red Planet Mon September 3 @ 5 PM GMT

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

Theft cannot be tolerated, especially when the culprit is a former Starfinder! The PCs travel to the red world of Akiton, hot on the heels of a deserting Starfinder who stole a magical relic from the vaults of the Lorespire Complex. Things get complicated when they discover what should be a dreary town in Akiton's wastelands is now positively jubilant. Could this revelry, not to mention the re-opening of town's formerly defunct mining operations, be related to the wayward Starfinder?

Written by Jim Groves.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: None

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you still send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were full.

Due to the rather late start time, game start would probably be 5 PM GMT sharp.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.
    Last edited by stephan_; August 30th, 2018 at 08:23.

I am unsure whether I will be off on Monday. I think I'll know tomorrow afternoon at the latest, but I doubt I'll be able to make this one. We usually work on most holidays.

Alright, good to know. If there is a demand, I might be able to change it to Sunday around 5 PM GMT but that depends on whether I have a PF2 game on that day or not (which is still undecided).

Nah, I can't speak for your players that aren't in the US, but I can guarantee that nearly all of the US players will be off work on Monday. This is one of the three or four biggest "off work" holidays we have. The issue you might run into is people doing other things like going to the lake. If the weather is good, this weekend is treated as the last weekend of summer. People want to go out and party before fall and cold temps start arriving.

I'll keep you posted on my schedule.

Alright, thanks for the cultural lesson.

Four players interested so far.

I'm good for Monday, too.

Alright. Glad you don't have to work on a holiday then

So five players so far.

Game is prepped. I'll try to have the server up one hour before game time but depending on when I get home, it might be later.

Chronicle drafts should be sent.

Thread Information