STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Starfinder AP: The Reach of Empire Sun Sept 9 @ 8pm EST

Sunday September 9, 2018 8pm –11pm EST (Weekly Campaign)

An ancient, crashed starship on a new Pact Worlds colony in the Vast draws the attention of the sinister Azlanti Star Empire, who invade and annex the colony, remove an experimental starship drive from the crash site, and kidnap one of the colonists. The heroes must liberate the colony from Azlanti occupation before venturing inside the mysterious Star Empire, in search of both the experimental drive and the kidnapped colonist, who is an old friend of the heroes. Will the heroes rescue their friend and keep the drive out of Azlanti hands, or will the might of the Azlanti Star Empire crush them as it has so many others who have stood against the Aeon Throne?

This will be an unrestricted campaign, however I will be providing Starfinder Society Chronicles for those that are interested.

If you would like to play in this game, please be sure to apply on the calendar AND post your interest in this forum thread. Newcomers are always welcome, I have pregens and can assist with setting you up in Fantasy Grounds or Starfinder Society.

Game Calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3177

This game is currently full
    Last edited by Talen; September 12th, 2018 at 23:59.

What does it mean unrestricted campaign?

I'm only guessing but I'm assuming:

"Campaign Mode: For sanctioned Adventure Paths, GMs are
    allowed to use their own rules for character creation and running
    the presented content (the entire book or series). Credit is applied
    to an appropriate Roleplaying Guild character as if the character
    created were a pregenerated character."

as opposed to
    "Event Mode: Starfnder Society Roleplaying Guild characters
    are the only characters allowed. All Roleplaying Guild rules must
    be followed. Most playable products only give credit to legal
    Roleplaying Guild characters."

p. 11 SFS Guide

So probably any (reaonable) characters allowed (not only SFS legal ones) but you could apply it to SFS characters.

Be aware of " Until applicable Chronicle sheets are handed out, these characters may not be used in any other Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild event." however

Thanks Stephan I tried going to Paizo to search but the site was down again. Not worried about tying up a character doing the commencement next Saturday with a fresh 702 and no plans to use it for a while afterwards. If I need a low lvl before it comes out of lockdown I'll just create a 703.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    I'm only guessing but I'm assuming:

"Campaign Mode: For sanctioned Adventure Paths, GMs are
    allowed to use their own rules for character creation and running
    the presented content (the entire book or series). Credit is applied
    to an appropriate Roleplaying Guild character as if the character
    created were a pregenerated character."

as opposed to
    "Event Mode: Starfnder Society Roleplaying Guild characters
    are the only characters allowed. All Roleplaying Guild rules must
    be followed. Most playable products only give credit to legal
    Roleplaying Guild characters."

p. 11 SFS Guide

So probably any (reaonable) characters allowed (not only SFS legal ones) but you could apply it to SFS characters.

Be aware of " Until applicable Chronicle sheets are handed out, these characters may not be used in any other Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild event." however
    correct - ill be running in campaign mode meaning you wont be using your society pc’s but will get a chronicle at the end to apply to any society pc if you are so interested.

Are there any limitations on which source books we can use for character creation? I have a few concepts I could develop depending on which sources I can use.

All open, just give me the heads up so I can familiarize myself with the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    All open, just give me the heads up so I can familiarize myself with the rules.
    Character’s starting at level 1?
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Yep. Level 1. It's a 3 book adventure path.

Hi Talen,
    I would be interested in joining. I take my daughter to bed at 8pm so I would be about 5-10 minutes late for the session..if this is ok let me know
    I am fine with taking a pregen.
    I am familiar with FG but not overly familiar with the starfinder rules and was hoping to learn them better
    I do play pathfinder society so no problem joining the starfinder society.
    I will also sign up on your calendar
    let me know if you have any questions

Thread Information