Starfinder Playlist
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Gameday tonight at 8pm. Ill post a summary of prior session Discord sometime today as well.

Looking forward to it. {I can use a short break}
    I have spent ALL weekend pounding away at the Armory conversion. I have ALL the data input and the Reference Manual is almost done minus, just got to do some clean up here and there and then get the rest of the Weapon images tagged with the Descriptions and it will be ready to send up for review. And I am hoping to have the few issues with the ruleset ironed out and ready when it Armory comes back from review.
    So it should be coming out soon.....

After the brief FG Con Break, Gamedays resume in a couple days on Sunday the 21st at 8 pm EST!

Sorry for the confusion with the last post. I've updated the calendar as well: We will be starting Book 2 of the Reach Of Empire Trilogy next week November 25 at 8 pm EST.

All good...
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Server is up now through game time if anyone wants to tweak their PC's. Remember - everyone is 3rd level.

I didn't realize the AP has been sanctioned for some time (its not on the Additional Resources Tab at the Paizo site, but rather on the product landing page). I will put those together before our next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    I didn't realize the AP has been sanctioned for some time (its not on the Additional Resources Tab at the Paizo site, but rather on the product landing page). I will put those together before our next game.
    Very nice! Can you post the current ship stats too, so we can decide on possible upgrades per our last session discussion?
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Thread Information