DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

Castle Keepers Guide

The CKG module has been updated and is now in TEST.

Changes include:

1. Complete reference manual formatting. Cleaned up grammatical errors and typos as much as I could.

2. Updated to the color images from the current printing.

3. Additional rollable tables that weren't in previous editions.

4. The "Tables" entry in the manual itself now takes you to a ordered list of ALL tables from the manual, organized by chapter. The sidebar button still brings up the clickable tables as per normal.

To-do List:

1. Finish adding the image links and table links to reference manual pages as required. For some reason I stopped adding this to the text part way through. They will be done in a day or two.

Post any issues/problems in this thread, and I will get to fixing them.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Nice work.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Looking forward to it - thanks!

Blog Entries
    Already sent you a PM on Discord but:

• The old /refimages/ folder is still there so the .mod is much larger than it needs to be. Do an SVN Delete to that folder, not a regular delete and SVN will auto-generate a manifest to fix that next time they run a push.
    • Remove the static="true" from the tables section so the GM can click the Output button.

Otherwise excellent job, mate! Been a long project, glad to see you've finally about got it wrapped up.

Blog Entries
    I have done the SVN delete from my end. Just mostly little things to do. That collapsing table idea for the tables was crazy. Time to give my eyes a short break. Break over time to get working on other stuff until some errors crop up and this thread goes crazy.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Just sent a small update. Click-able tables should be full functional after removing the static="true" from the tables. The older refimages folder should be deleted finally.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Okay,

A hefty update coming down the pipe for the CKG and Player Companion:

CKG:
    • Included a "Conversion Notes" section on the Credits page detailing that the Players Handbook, CKG Player Companion, and M&T to be open for full functionality,
    • Fixed an issue with refmanual pages being replicated and preventing other pages from appearing,
    • Added missing tables, most notably from Chapter 16 Treasure - these tables will out put to parcels,
    • Starting spell tables have been adjusted to provide one roll on each sub-table producing a list of 3 spells on class and level basis,
    • All text tables that are random generators have links to the appropriate clickable table
    • All images now have functioning image links
    • Minor typo and grammatical error fixes

CKG Player Companion
    • Fixed an encoding issue that caused special characters to be improperly dispalyed
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    I didn't do a deep dive but here's the only feedback after like... 2 minutes looking thru it:

• I'd remove the credits to the original DLC and the remaster business. You did the Second Printing which is a full update in addition the the reference manual "remaster" (if that can even be called a remaster). Just take credit for yourself, ya know?
    • I'd also remove that page dedicated to the logo. Maybe stick a smaller version towards the bottom of the credits page, but otherwise I'd just skip that.
    • Several pages in the Introduction section are not in refblocks so the text is smooshed right up against the window border whereas the refblocks give nice book-like margins.
    Last edited by Talyn; September 8th, 2018 at 15:44.

Blog Entries
    Another minor update to delete a duplicate page and some format fixes.

I like that logo
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information