STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 30 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    FYI - Tome of Beasts: The publisher has available on their web site an errata for first print edition and one for second print edition. My recently purchased hard copy (about two weeks ago) matches all the corrected content showing in the second print errata, making my copy a third printing. According to the publisher, the edition/printing is supposed to be indicated on page three, however the ISBN plate has no indication that it may be a different edition. That or I'm blind.

Wish this was more clearly indicated.

One thing, this module opens in the category of "Supplements", whereas every other one I've seen is singular "Supplement".

Also quickly checked the FG version against the third printing errata, and the FG version is not up to date.
    Last edited by Xemit; October 16th, 2018 at 03:19.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xemit View Post
    According to the publisher, the edition/printing is supposed to be indicated on page three, however the ISBN plate has no indication that it may be a different edition. That or I'm blind.
    Is the printer's key not used/updated correctly? I always thought it was a strange way to tell which printing a book is, but its supposed to be what they use.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer%27s_key

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for the link, I never knew what that line of numbers actually meant (the printer's key). For my copy it is "6 8 10 9 7 5", which decodes to fifth printing.

Found a few Module Categories in the library that are not consistent:

D&D AL Rrakkma : Adventure => Adventure League
    DD LA - Talon of Umberlee : Adventure => Lair Assault
    DD Forge of the Dawn Titan : Lair Assualt => Lair Assault

Quote Originally Posted by Xemit View Post
    Found a few Module Categories in the library that are not consistent:

D&D AL Rrakkma : Adventure => Adventure League
    DD LA - Talon of Umberlee : Adventure => Lair Assault
    DD Forge of the Dawn Titan : Lair Assualt => Lair Assault
    Noted
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Issues with Creature Codex. Anyone having them too? Any fix?

Recently i bought Kobold Press' Creature Codex (A fantastic supplement, check it out if you haven't yet) and i have been using it for some time. On my last session however, i noticed there were a few issues with some monsters. A few seemingly random monsters have their first trait's description as "null Languages".

For example, the Grave Behemoth's first trait is called "Multiplying". It's description reads "null Languages" (which is obviously an error). This same problem can be seen in a number of other monsters, such as: Mold Zombie, Undead Phoenix, Cats Of Ulthar and many others. Additionally, one thing i've noticed is that all the traits who display "null Languages" are the first ones.

Has anyone else found this issue? If so, did you manage to fix it? How?
    And if this issue is widespread can we get devs to look in to the issue?

Edit: Just found out that on the very second image on the Creature Codex steam page (https://store.steampowered.com/app/9...ture_Codex_5E/) The "null Languages" issue be seen in the Ruby Ooze's Pseudopod trait.

Moderator: Moved to the 5e Bugs
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; October 27th, 2018 at 09:36.

I'll make sure that the developer for this one is informed. Thanks for reporting.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninito View Post
    Recently i bought Kobold Press' Creature Codex (A fantastic supplement, check it out if you haven't yet) and i have been using it for some time. On my last session however, i noticed there were a few issues with some monsters. A few seemingly random monsters have their first trait's description as "null Languages".

For example, the Grave Behemoth's first trait is called "Multiplying". It's description reads "null Languages" (which is obviously an error). This same problem can be seen in a number of other monsters, such as: Mold Zombie, Undead Phoenix, Cats Of Ulthar and many others. Additionally, one thing i've noticed is that all the traits who display "null Languages" are the first ones.

Has anyone else found this issue? If so, did you manage to fix it? How?
    And if this issue is widespread can we get devs to look in to the issue?

Edit: Just found out that on the very second image on the Creature Codex steam page (https://store.steampowered.com/app/9...ture_Codex_5E/) The "null Languages" issue be seen in the Ruby Ooze's Pseudopod trait.

Moderator: Moved to the 5e Bugs
    That is a result of 2 things...

1) Kobold Press omitting the "-" in the Languages
    2) Me not catching that when I converted it.

On the mend as we speak... Look for the fix in the next update.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries
    Monster Manual:
    Iron Golem
    hit points are listed as "210 (20d10 + 10 0)"
    (incorrect space in the 100)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This may not be a bug, but it is different from the rest of the modules quite a bit so I am mentioning it just in case. All of the adventures from "Tales from the Yawning Portal" have all the items found in each adventure in an "items" section. Every other module has a Magic Items section and an Equipment section that further breaks down into more sections like Weapon, Armor, etc.

Thread Information