FG Spreadshirt Swag

Pulp Cthulhu Missing Pages

Hi,

I've spotted some missing pages inside the section "C4 - Game System" from the Reference Manual.
    Missing pages are pages 68 to 73 from Pulp Cthulhu book:

- End of "Healing and Wounds Section" with "Blaze or Glory" Sub-section (illustration from page 68 half-page 69)
    - Complete "Hero Development Phase" and "Pulp-O-Meter: Optional Rules" Sections (other half-page 69 and from pages 70 to 73).

The Pandora's Palace Map is also missing from the Pandora's Box module (p.188 in the book).

Blog Entries
    Vackipleur I have found the missing content and am recombining it. Might be one or two weeks to arrive at your desk though.

BlackCultist there was an illegal character in the map name so its not showing. It will also appear in your updates in a week or two once it goes thru QA.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Vackipleur I have found the missing content and am recombining it. Might be one or two weeks to arrive at your desk though.

BlackCultist there was an illegal character in the map name so its not showing. It will also appear in your updates in a week or two once it goes thru QA.

thanks
    Thanks a lot, Damned.

Thread Information