DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 16 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    Ok, maybe I am a bit naive, but in our DnD game in FG, automatic effects as well as ammo works fine, so I thought this is something FG brings with it. Wasn't clear for me, that this is a major dev work.
    Sorry.
    I thought that too but it is not the case. The level of automation and capabilities vary from ruleset to ruleset. I hope for continuous expansion on this one's capabilities but sadly have found development speed lacking. I could be wrong but I have no way to know because the developer hasn't really said much about what is going on. The last I heard was that starships were coming but delayed for an unknown period because of some development problem with some mechanical part in starfinder that was needed for ships here. I assume the interim time could have been use to work on automation or effects but nothing has been said or released for about a month.

I think MBM does a great job considering, that this is not his main occupatuon and I believe he has an actual job that earns him a living.

So keep patient and cheer this fellow on.

No joy. Yikes. This just about cripples the software (the console pops up with every action inside the CT. I'll have to either migrate to pure MoreCore and lose the automations or switch up campaigns. I'd been hoping to wait for the official Conan FG release before starting my Conan campaign, but that doesn't seem imminent, either.

Thanks, damned!

Any word from MBM on new features/bugfixes? (Ships, Ammos for guns, Console warnings when adding new weapon-items, automatically adding effects as stun or prone, etc)

Haven't heard from him for a while now and missing him here Hope he's well.

I think I found an interesting Bug. If I add a weapon and delete said weapon I cannot readd that weapon again from the library. If I make a copy and rename the weapon then I can add it, but same again if I delete it i can never readd it. Thoughts?

Nevermind worked it out, this was all under actions. However if you delete it out of the inventory as well, you can readd. I did no know Inventory and actions were linked. Nice Work.
    Last edited by Ardem; December 16th, 2018 at 11:47.

If there are any bugs still outstanding please post, this thread is pretty long. PSI stuff is almost complete...
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Still have problems with the weapon skills. If I drop a weapon, it should look for the specialization, then the general skill, and if neither of those, then use -3. Say I have "Gun Combat (Slug Pistol)" at 2, "Gun Combat" at 0, if I drop an "Autopistol" it should give me "2", which it does. If I drop an "Autorifle" it should give me a "0", but it gives me a "-3" instead.

The window anchoring bug mentioned earlier (for the Combat Tracker and Notes that I know of) would be a nice fix for me, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Still have problems with the weapon skills. If I drop a weapon, it should look for the specialization, then the general skill, and if neither of those, then use -3. Say I have "Gun Combat (Slug Pistol)" at 2, "Gun Combat" at 0, if I drop an "Autopistol" it should give me "2", which it does. If I drop an "Autorifle" it should give me a "0", but it gives me a "-3" instead.
    Thanks, tested this, can re-create it, will fix it. Pesky thing.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by PhilAdams View Post
    The window anchoring bug mentioned earlier (for the Combat Tracker and Notes that I know of) would be a nice fix for me, personally.
    PM me please with a link to your campaign folder all zipped, I get no 'pop ups' (I may have already fixed it though).

Thread Information