DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Hotkey Button Image

I'm working on an extension for a new game and I would like to change the button image in the center of the hotkey's. I've struggled to locate it. Any clues?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Rooster Cogburn: Shot? Or killed?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

There are the hot key frame and font definitions in the ruleset that define the way that the hot key bar looks;

And separately, each action dragged to a hot key bar can define an icon or token. If you are trying to change the way an icon (such as the link icon) looks, you’ll need to override the link icon for the ruleset.

Regards,
    JPG

I'll post an image soon (away from pc at the moment). I've looked in both Core and the Savage Worlds rulesets but it hasn't jumped out at me yet.

BTW, and yes it is the "link" icon i'm trying to change. The current one obstructs the title and makes it hard to read. And it isn't "cool" lol.

hotlink image.PNG

Here's a snippet of the hotlink bar.
    Last edited by Meliath1742; August 16th, 2018 at 23:26.
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

It’s the icon set as part of the initial drag data. See this extension as an example: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Roll-Extension. The LUA file sets up the drag data and sets the button icon. I know it’s for 3.5e but the principle is exactly the same.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hmm, I'm no good in the LUA. Thanks for the info Trenloe. Looks like I'll have to live with it for now. No biggie.

Question: Is the image stashed with the rest of the graphics? Say in the icons folder for example. If so, I should still be able to replace the link button (if I can find it) and the LUA would just call on the new image as long as I give it the same name.
    Last edited by Meliath1742; August 16th, 2018 at 23:44.

Thread Information