FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Microsoft tablet.. *laughs in penguin*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You'll pretty much go into swap straight away. Windows will take most of the 2GB and use it for the O/S and shared graphics memory. Realistically, you're not going to be able to do much (if anything) with FG on a 2GB RAM device.
    Today is not my day. Ugh.

I just restarted, Win7 Pro with some standard applications including A/V but not too much (any?) bloat ware and I'm at 2.5 GB RAM used. So yea, 2GB is going to be rough.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    Microsoft tablet.. *laughs in penguin*
    My window falls on your penguin while I eat an apple. Lol I personally love Ubuntu, but fail miserably to get anything to run using wine. I’m Just not that good anymore sadly.

Also yes, please don’t go with anything less than 4. Those devices are designed to store nothing and realisticly browse the web. The are also probably designed to remain in windows S mode. Meaning uses only the apps from windows App Store.

Throw in a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter (or just a cable) and a Bluetooth mouse, and it's a very portable way to get FG running on the nearest TV set for local games.

Thread Information