Starfinder Playlist

Correcting Errors

If I accidentally load a map into the chat box, and then realise that the players can see areas they aren't supposed to, how can I delete the map from view?

The only way would be to clear the chat.
    /clear if I remember well, but I don't remember if the command will delete your own chatbox only or the one by the players too
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

In the campaign data list click the (p) or (s) buttons (that show that the record is shared) to stop sharing to the players.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...aign_Data_List

You'll need to do this, because once the link has been added to chat the record is shared and the players can access it through the campaign data list - even after you clear chat. Removing the sharing means you don't have to clear chat - the players will just get a warning saying the record isn't loaded if they try to open the link.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 14th, 2018 at 17:48.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    You could also add a mask to the image, it will then block everything from being visible on the map and you can then reveal the parts you want.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks Guys. Quick and helpful responses as always.

Thread Information