DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Starfinder Society 1–14: 1-14 Star Sugar Heartlove!!! Sun August 19 @ 10am EST

Sunday August 19, 2018 10am – 3pm EST

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3-6.

It's finally here; the sugar-pop band sensation, Strawberry Machine Cake, is starting its Pact Worlds tour. Thanks to the Exo-Guardians' leader, Zigvigix, the PCs and Historia-7 have tickets to attend the holo-concert event of the year. As Zigvigix hopes to celebrate and mourn friends lost in the Scoured Stars, Historia-7 enlists the PCs to track down an attendee associated with a conspiracy against the Society. When a stunning revelation endangers the concert, it falls to the PCs to step in and save one of the most hotly anticipated concerts in Pact Worlds history.

Content in Star Sugar Heartlove!!! also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Dataphiles and Exo-Guardians faction.

Scenario Tags: Faction (Dataphiles), Faction (Exo-Guardians)

If you would like to play in this game, please be sure to apply on the calendar AND post your character, last chronicle and inventory log here. Newcomers are always welcome, I have pregens and can assist with setting you up in Fantasy Grounds or Starfinder Society.
    Game Calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3162
    Last edited by Talen; August 14th, 2018 at 12:21.

As I already mentioned, I'm eager to play this. I'll upload my files later.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Sounds good, looking forward to it!

Here are my files:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thanks Andi. Prepping the mod for this weekend now.

If you don't mind a newbie I can make it. Im the person with all the material and no group to play. My experience includes DMing DnD 5e for my kids.

I'd be fine with a pregen

Welcome Hydro. I accepted your calendar invite. Give a shout if you need a walkthrough with Starfinder on fantasy grounds.

I've got it mostly figured out. 3rd level PC right? Character creation is way more in depth than a 5e guy. Jeez.

Edit: I see you've got me a 4th level pregen! Any way to get ahold of the character sheet?
    Last edited by HydroSqueegee; August 15th, 2018 at 02:00.

For future reference, is there a site to easily create a character in a more automated process.

Quote Originally Posted by HydroSqueegee View Post
    I've got it mostly figured out. 3rd level PC right? Character creation is way more in depth than a 5e guy. Jeez.

Edit: I see you've got me a 4th level pregen! Any way to get ahold of the character sheet?
    You can view the pc pregens in pdf format on the Paizo website or you can download them in fantasy grounds format HERE. Once you have the xml you can import them into fantasy grounds and check out the programming.
    This is a society game so you would need the pregen since you [I assume] don’t have a 3rd level society legal pc.

Thread Information