DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Lost City of Barakus and Core Rule Book Advice Needed

I'm converting the old D&D 3.0 Lost City of Barakus into a 3.5 module in FG. While this most likely would have been a good question before I was 90 pages through, would any of the FG core rule books be of use in expediting the creation of the module? I have all the core rule books in pdf and hardcopy, so the information is available to me as I need it, but is there anything that's more useful to have in FG besides what is provided with it anyway? I noticed that a lot of the potions don't explain what they do beyond the spell their associated with. Does the PHB enhance any of that?

Also, when running the campaign, if the PCs decide to explore the wilderness, what's the best way to have tell me where they want to explore? I have photoshopped the map(attached here), removing the markers so I can share it with the players. Is there anyway for them to mark the map and show me where they want to go to?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Other than the SRD, I'm not aware of any 3.0 or 3.5 edition rulebooks that are available.

The players can draw pointers on the map to indicate where they move. You can also place a pin to a story entry "Party Here" and then share that pin with the players so they can see where they are on the map.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
    I'm converting the old D&D 3.0 Lost City of Barakus into a 3.5 module in FG. While this most likely would have been a good question before I was 90 pages through, would any of the FG core rule books be of use in expediting the creation of the module? I have all the core rule books in pdf and hardcopy, so the information is available to me as I need it, but is there anything that's more useful to have in FG besides what is provided with it anyway? I noticed that a lot of the potions don't explain what they do beyond the spell their associated with. Does the PHB enhance any of that?

Also, when running the campaign, if the PCs decide to explore the wilderness, what's the best way to have tell me where they want to explore? I have photoshopped the map(attached here), removing the markers so I can share it with the players. Is there anyway for them to mark the map and show me where they want to go to?
    I created the Lost City maps for my own online game a while back. Nothing fancy but if you'd like to use what you can for your home game, here they are.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...293SnoyNGNEbHM
    Last edited by celestian; August 12th, 2018 at 20:56.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    The OGL versions of the Pathfinder rules are available and they are 3.5 at their base, so could save you a bunch of time. There also are tools to create NPC and such - search the stickied threads at the top of this forum.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information