STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Players Tokens

Players Tokens

Hi,

After last weeks updates my players can't move their tokens in 5E, I havn't tried other systems as yet, any thoughts?

Are you using any extensions? If so try in a new campaign without extensions. If the problem goes away then one of your extensions will be the issue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I switched off all the extensions in the saved game, no change.

starting a complete new though works fine, so will I have to copy over all the data and reload the game module?

You shouldn't have to since if you identify the extension that's causing the issue and then starting your campaign without that extension loaded should fix the issue. You might need to remove the PCs from the CT and the map and then re-load them. Depends on what the extension that's causing the issue does.

EDIT: also make sure that you are using the most up to date version of the extension since this issue may have already been identified and fixed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

hmm, I don't think its the extensions, I had another game save with the extensions loaded and theres no problem.

I removed everything from the combat tracker and map but no progress.

here the chat window from the problem game
    chat window.jpg

I think the best solution is to export pc's and load them into the working game

Your image doesn't show any extensions loaded at all. And this is the campaign you have the issue with?

yep, and loading the pc's into a new game with extensions works fine, or at least is not having the same problem.

Can you zip up your campaign directory, and provide a link to it?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    Hi,

After last weeks updates my players can't move their tokens in 5E, I havn't tried other systems as yet, any thoughts?
    What faction are the PCs on the combat tracker? (The coloured face icon). Also, did you try removing the PCs from the combat tracker - and any of their tokens that may remain on the map, and then re-adding the PCs to the CT and then drag/dropping the PC tokens from the newly added CT entries to the map?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information