DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Are there any slots still open? Myself and a friend of mine would love to join in.

Ok so my players are MyGivinopinion, blkdrgn18, imbinary, and brokenbikes. please mssg me for more details if i havent already spoken to you or you would like to chat more about anything. I will running fg threw hamachi and using discord for voip. I will be opening up the server the day before to make characters starting at 5pm cst. character lvl is 15 and you are getting 3 attribute bonuses and three feats to start. other starting equipment tbd.

currently no. I am very sorry, i only have rrom for 4 players right now.

There are no class or race restrictions. as long as they are wotc published. Also base stats are 18, 16, 14, 14, 12, 11. You also are permitted 3 magical items and 5000g starting capital. We will be playing an adventure from tales of the yawning portal.
    Last edited by Ludus Dominus; August 14th, 2018 at 00:34.

If it's gonna be longer than a one shot then I'd be interested

Definitely in, times listed would work for me and I've got some fun characters that I wanted to try.

Sorry everyone but the slots have already been filled

Cheers from Dallas. My schedule is kinda tough - how long are your sessions projected to be, and have you chosen a time? I'd be much more able to do a late night session, but thought I'd check.

we have an opening available if you're interested. You can either use the character left by the other player or create your own. The server opens around 5pm cst. and we try to start to that as close as possible.I am running FG threw Hamachi and we are using discord for voip. If you are interested please msg me and I can open the server up for you before wednesday so you can create a character before hand when convenient for you before wednesday.

I would be interested. What is day and time?

Thread Information