5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFP - 5e Module TBD. 2-4 players

What's up guys. I am a Ultimate license holder and haven't played in a long while. I am looking for a couple of players who are up to the challenge of running a wotc module so I can get my feet wet running campaigns on FG. I have all WoTC books and mods and want to learn to run games here on FG. I will be using Himachi and discord or teamspeak which ever you guys prefer. I will be making a post on the calandar as well. I would like to get started anytime next week mon-fri 5pm cst /-6 utc\gmt. I have played FG but it's been a while. I have not ran a game though. If interested please let me know thanks!
    Last edited by Ludus Dominus; August 10th, 2018 at 21:46.

I'm down for session. I'm on discord, never had any complaints with it. That time on any day works great so no schedule conflicts for me.

awesome. I'd be glad to have you aboard. Any preferences of adventure?

hey i'm interested, i'm new to FG but want to find a group to knock the dust off. not familiar with discord. but willing to learn.

Discord is a voip like teamspeak. and is free. I would be glad to have you abourd.

I would be interested in playing. New to fg but I'm an experienced D&D player

If you are still looking I would be happy to join and help any way I can. My schedule is changing in September but before and after the shift Wednesday and Thursday evening (7:30 cst) would be best.

i am interested
    Ultimate License-Always looking for a game to play
    DCI: 1318637470
    PFS # 263766
    D&D 5E
    D&D 3E
    Pathfinder

If by module, you mean campaign, I would be interested. Im EST, so that time frame works for me, so long as its not Friday or weekend play.

i don't have a preference, been out of the game too long so i've got some relearning to do with 5e

Thread Information