DICE PACKS BUNDLE

D&D 3.5 NPC Stat Block Importer

Is there a way with the current ruleset to import an NPC stat block from a PDF? If not, are there any extensions available that are free? I did see the Advanced Bestiary by Green Ronin has this function, but I don't want or need any of their material or templates, just stat block importing functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by Elihu View Post
    Is there a way with the current ruleset to import an NPC stat block from a PDF? If not, are there any extensions available that are free? I did see the Advanced Bestiary by Green Ronin has this function, but I don't want or need any of their material or templates, just stat block importing functionality.
    I do not think that there is one specific for 3.5E, there was one for PF1, I think One could try to use that one

I meant Pathfinder or 3.5 either one. Anyone know where I can get the PF/3.5 Monster/NPC Stat Block Importer?

Is there a way with the current ruleset to import an NPC stat block from a PDF?
    there is not an option for reliable, turn-key conversion of pdf stat block. (fyi: pdf format is unreliable and would need manual clean-up to use with a stat block converter -- see below)

If not, are there any extensions available that are free? ...just stat block importing functionality.
    you can review this tool from another thread; it should do the job.

good luck.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Thread Information