STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Unfortunately my Wednesday evenings are already taken up.

While the slot would be fine for me. Honestly you sound pushed enough. I wouldn't want to put you in a position where you feel to much pressure. It should be an enjoyable event fore everyone after all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkan View Post
    While the slot would be fine for me. Honestly you sound pushed enough. I wouldn't want to put you in a position where you feel to much pressure. It should be an enjoyable event fore everyone after all.
    I appreciate the concern but I LOVE to run games for players, especially those who really want a high drama, adult game with high stakes.

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Blog Entries
    Session 4: (Tables Turned) Elyanna is crying as she crouches down beside Xanderiel. The moans and other guttaral noises from the undead outside are drawing closer. The group takes a minute to catch their breath from the previous fight. Then, Xan springs into action. He puts the child on his back and scoots up the fire pole and then goes through a hatch to the roof. He scans the area and sees shadows blinking in and out of existence. His keen ears picking up the shuffling of undead feet beyond the building to the west and something large moving up from the southwest. If they stay too long they will be surrounded. He radios the group and they decide they must move now or risk being overwhelmed. As they charge out zombies come barreling around corners and shadows emerge from the bushes on the sidewalk. A brief but perilous battle ensues where gasoline is flung and Ziggy is almost killed. Even as they think they slay zombies, the magic that drives them keeps them up far longer than should be possible.

They finally clear the undead that are impeding their escape and make a break for it. As they are running Elyanna points south and they see 3 extremely large Minotaur Skeletons about 3 blocks away, carrying Axes the size of cars. Grath and Ziggy spot a peculiar metal container on the roof of a building near the exit of their troubles. In a flash of radiant light spectral silvery white wings burst from Grath's back and he soars into the air. Even in his heavy power armor the magic of his Nephilim blood propels him with ease. Ziggy follows quickly behind, using her claws to scale the building as they both head towards this strange box. Before the rogue can stop him the death priest places his hand on a palm plate and after a needle extracts some blood from his hand the container opens. It is full of gold, platinum and some mysterious objects. He quickly loads his pack and they join the rest of the group outside the mist.

The child quickly leads them to her Uncle Augustus' House and runs up and knocks on the door. They are met by an older elven man dressed casually. He is surprised by seeing his neice and the group on his doorstep. They inform him of Elyanna's mother's demise and can see the gloom and despair in his countenance. He invites them in and treats them to food, information and what little treasure he has in thanks for what they did for his neice. The group enjoy the company of Augustus and Elyanna and decide to spend the night in their home. That evening Grath works on his armor outside, trying to find a way to disable the remote detonation mechanism. The going is slow. They sleep peacefully and wake to a delicious breakfast. They part ways with an emotional goodbye. Ziggy giving the child one of the necklaces she made. Even the stoic Xan seems to be glad they got the girl to safety. Augustus gives them directions to The Narrow's Bridge that leads to Brooklyn.

The group head into an alley that is a shortcut to the street they need to take and they are ambushed by what they later find out are enforcers from The Hand of Umbra. Godfrey recognizes them and tries to settle the confrontation with words. Unfortunately, his temper gets the better of him and the battle ends in 6 dead enemies. They search the bodies and find a bloody note that makes their hair stand on in. "We have received a signal from A. The seedlings are spending the night in his home. When they leave they will be instructed to take the alley. Set up an ambush there. Take them ALIVE. V has big plans for them and doesn't want them spoiled. You know where to take them once they are subdued. "
    May The Hand Guide You.
    XVI

They realise that Augustus set them up and they head back to confront him and make sure Elyanna is safe. They return to an empty house but Ziggy discovers a small tablet like device hidden in the girl's room. It has one message on it. "Thanks for the information on your friends. V will be very happy!"....
    Last edited by Skillkoil; September 11th, 2018 at 05:23.

My Blog

Then by all means keep me in mind if you choose to run another game. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkan View Post
    Then by all means keep me in mind if you choose to run another game. Thanks.
    Will do Arkan!

My Blog

Blog Entries
    There won't be a summary of this weeks game. Had to cancel due to the hurricane. But we will return to the WAR first thing next week!

My Blog

Thread Information