Watching the Stream from Olympus, some doubts have

Hello I am a stream from the game broadcast by Twitch and I am watching the video on YouTube but me a few questions:
    1 - Are these and the modifiers created as the need arises?
    2 - How are the damage applications, I ask caused by a RD?
    3 - When LanFan threw the Shuriken against the Orc, when it had a penalty of 2, was this modifier released manually or not?
    4 - What is the procedure for making creatures such as centaurs, horses (ie large quadrupeds)?
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER][BRAZILIAN][GMT-3]
    [D&D 5 PLAYER][CALL OF CTHULHU PLAYER][SAVAGE WORLDS PLAYER][GURPS PLAYER AND LOVER]

There are a lot of ways to do mods, and I think we all do them differently. Some are created as-needed, some are pre-made.

I don't quite understand #2.

I suspect Lan-Feng's player just entered -2 in the mod box and rolled.

If you're talking about the tokens, in our case, we just make them oversized to scale. The centaur's token is sized for a 3-hex creature even though it's only 2-hexes, with the head in the middle, so the token pivots around the head at center.
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

thank gigermann!
    I will try oversize the token
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER][BRAZILIAN][GMT-3]
    [D&D 5 PLAYER][CALL OF CTHULHU PLAYER][SAVAGE WORLDS PLAYER][GURPS PLAYER AND LOVER]

Sorry for the thread necromancy but it seemed along the same thing.

I was just watching the "Hell to Pay" video on youtube and noticed the tables for modifiers being used.

Are those in the new ruleset somewhere and I just haven't figured it out yet or do those have to be created by each GM for our own personal use? <-- If we do have to create the tables ourselves I get it, but it does seem like extra work just for ease of use.

Having to data entry the tables is one reason why it would be kind of nice to have official support. I expect I'll have to just spend time creating the tables manually but if I'm missing something I'll be glad to hear it.

Update: The answer I received was these may be coming in a future update. Thanks
    Last edited by Jaxilon; November 4th, 2018 at 07:57. Reason: update

Thread Information