DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorC View Post
    Yes - does the token have to be coming from a specific directory / folder?
    As Trenloe says - drag them from the token bags.
    You can click the Folder icon in that window to see where to add your own tokens too.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorC View Post
    Yes - does the token have to be coming from a specific directory / folder?
    Don't drag from outside of Fantasy Grounds - it needs to come from your tokens bag within FG.

See here (especially "Loading Locations") for more info: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Tokens
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Works - thanks again.

I am currently developing a multi group story with another DM, if you want to join our project let me know. We plan to host multiple parties with multiple gm's to try and eliminate meta-gaming between groups.

Hi
    I suspect my only issue would be time i.e., not having enough. I work at a school so in breaks I am fine, but for most of the time, my ability to use FG would probably be limited to once per week - and I already have one group and am being chased to run another.
    i am interested in your idea though. the meta-gaming is annoying because it breaks away from the roleplaying, but in reality, it will always happen, even if it is inside their heads.
    The idea of everyone being in the same world at about the same time is also something I have tired in the past - it is ok, but time constraints seem to become important i.e., when groups finish their sections if you wish them to 'marry' their mini-adventures together.
    Recently I tried with another DM, to present a number of problems (in the adventure) to a group of 10 - they would split themselves up into two groups as they saw fit - and take on the problems. It worked OK but again, the different paces of the two groups did present problems - not insurmountable, but slightly irritating.
    So I think I will not have time when I consider the fact that once school starts, I will be running 4-5 groups per week. But I am genuinely grateful for the offer. This forum does provide rapid responses.

Thread Information