STAR TREK 2d20

Robot, Annihilator bug

so this is what the robot combat tracker is suppose to be

Construct traits; IMMUNE: nonlethal; VULN: electricity; RESIST: 30 electricity; RESIST: 30 fire; IMMUNE: cold; FHEAL: 16; DR: 10 adamantine; VULN: critical

but no matter what i do on the monster sheet it still reads this, when i put it on the combat tracker

Construct traits; IMMUNE: nonlethal; VULN: electricity; RESIST: 30 electricity; RESIST: 30 fire; IMMUNE: cold; FHEAL: 16; DR: 10 adamantine; RESIST: 10 acid; RESIST: 10 cold; RESIST: 10 electricity; RESIST: 10 fire; RESIST: 10 sonic; RESIST: 10 force; RESIST: 10 positive; RESIST: 10 negative

as you can see for some reason it has resist electricity 2 times one with 30 and the next with 10, it also has a few other resistance that it no where on the robot subtype, or construct type or even on the monster it self, like where the hell is the other resistances coming from, fantasy ground gods stop trolling me

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/mo...t-annhiliator/

The Annihilator also has hardness 10, which creates all those other resistances. FG doesn't handle hardness well when it's mixed with other resistances, so we have to edit it manually for now.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Depending on your importer, the SQ block will vary, there's 2 importers out there, check out both of them. I don't know about the bestiary modules as I don't use them, I import-on-demand as I use them to keep my npc list manageable.

Thread Information