STAR TREK 2d20

Combat tracker error

I was setting up my session for tonight and updated today to 3.3.6. when adding the player to the combat tracker I'm getting this error popup https://gyazo.com/57440f310eca97b99958f0307591282c

is there a fix to this also the names of the characters no longer appear in the tracker.

Welcome to the forums.

The number one cause of script errors, especially after updating, is running extensions that are no longer compatible.

Community extensions do not auto-update. Check which extensions you are running and then check the threads for those extensions for updated compatibility releases. As v3.3.6 is pretty new, you may have to disable some of your extensions until they have compatibility updates released.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

ah thank you I completely forgot I had some and after looking after you mentioned I realized it was the big font module I have causing it. thank you for mentioning to check them

Thread Information