FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Update

SavageWorlds
    [Feature] Gear can be equipped in minisheet by double-clicking gear item
    [Improvement] PC to NPC conversion improved
    [Improvement] NPC sheet Attributes and Derived Stats sections updated
    [Improvement] NPC skill description can be opened with right click menu if link exists
    [Improvement] Encumbrance is shown in minisheet
    [Bug] CT clear cards option does not reset turn order or round counter. Fixed
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Ok, first off, I'm loving this update. The new features and improvements are terrific.

That being said, I'm having a slight problem with the addition of Abilities to the Character Sheets. Basically, when I drag an Edge or Hindrance to the sheet, it adds as an Ability instead of as an Edge or Hindrance. Any ideas? I tried both existing and newly created Edges and Hindrances in a couple different campaigns I have. I'm getting the same issue across the board. Is there a setting I've failed to activate or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I finally figured this out. Basically, my Edges and Hindrances all just said things like "Background", "Social", "Weird", "Major", etc. in the "Type" field. If you put the word "Edge" or "Hindrance" in there, it goes to the correct column on the Character Sheet. I wanted to provide this update in case anyone else has the issue.
    Last edited by onionsandpeas; August 27th, 2018 at 00:13.

I did notice it but had not looked into it yet. Thanks for the heads up.

Update

SavageWorlds
    [Improvement] CT show/hide button moved next to token
    [Bug] Attack, damage, recover shaken, soak and incapacitation rolls ignored NPC identification. Fixed
    [Bug] CT chase card draws and effect notifications ignored NPC identification. Fixed
    [Bug] CT dramatic task tracker, pending attacks, bennies and chase cards did not accept number drops properly. Fixed
    [Bug] CT sorting issue when combatants have the same card. Fixed
    [Bug] Extract combatant from group reveals NPC identity in client CT. Fixed
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Ikael -

You are KILLING it man, I appreciate all the awesome improvements!

Destin, Florida (Paradise) Central Time Zone
    Reading over the improvements i have only run 2 sessions (brand new to savage worlds) but we had a break for awhile due to me moving. Thank you for the work. I am falling in love with Savage Worlds. I do have a question. Do we still need to use test for Heavy Weapons to work appropriately?

Quote Originally Posted by computertrucker View Post
    Reading over the improvements i have only run 2 sessions (brand new to savage worlds) but we had a break for awhile due to me moving. Thank you for the work. I am falling in love with Savage Worlds. I do have a question. Do we still need to use test for Heavy Weapons to work appropriately?
    Heavy Weapon support is in live release version. How/in what case it doesn't seem to work?

Script error reported in the House of Healing here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post404578
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Destin, Florida (Paradise) Central Time Zone
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Heavy Weapon support is in live release version. How/in what case it doesn't seem to work?
    Ok thank you. hadnt had the chance to log in untill after i posted that. Last time I logged on I could of swore it was only live on test. 8)

Where can I find more info on the PC to NPC conversion mentioned in post #21?

Thread Information