Starfinder Playlist

Feature Request - Data Module Activation

Hi, I'm Gerry and apparently, I am addicted to buying FG modules.

So.. I have a feature request. I have 143 modules (no, I do not load them all at one time (but I have just to see what happens)). On the Data Module Activation window, it would be handy to have a couple more buttons at the bottom of the window - a quick filter to show only LOADED modules and one to show only UNLOADED modules. Yes, I know there is a search box, but I think this would still be useful.
    Thanks for considering!

Oh, and Rob Twohy is my spirit animal.

Thanks!
    Gerry

Blog Entries
    lol, I guess it should not surprise me to hear Rob described as an animal, I suspect he will like that!

I don't think this has been added to the Wishlist (I couldn't find it) but it would be the preferred place to make such a request. But I agree with you, the module activation window could use a re-write

Personally, I would like the modules to sort themselves into the categories/groupings that they have defined withing them, like once you activate them they show up in the library with various groupings.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

There's already a filter for loaded modules - click the "All" button to the right of the search field.

Anything else, check the Wishlist and if it's not there already add it in.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by iotech View Post
    Hi, I'm Gerry and apparently, I am addicted to buying FG modules.
    Oh, and Rob Twohy is my spirit animal.

Gerry
    I feel your pain Gerry. I too buy modules on a whim....but don't you get tired of opening up the module activation window and seeing nothing but Rob2e for rows upon rows!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    lol, I guess it should not surprise me to hear Rob described as an animal, I suspect he will like that!

I don't think this has been added to the Wishlist (I couldn't find it) but it would be the preferred place to make such a request. But I agree with you, the module activation window could use a re-write

Personally, I would like the modules to sort themselves into the categories/groupings that they have defined withing them, like once you activate them they show up in the library with various groupings.
    Excellent! Thanks for the pointer to the Wishlist!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    There's already a filter for loaded modules - click the "All" button to the right of the search field.

Anything else, check the Wishlist and if it's not there already add it in.
    O_o I had no idea that button did that! That'll help quite a bit, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Halfront View Post
    I feel your pain Gerry. I too buy modules on a whim....but don't you get tired of opening up the module activation window and seeing nothing but Rob2e for rows upon rows!!!!
    Rob is so prolific, I suspect he is actually several clones of himself. I pretty much buy anything he writes, and his conversions are always highest quality.
    At least for his personal mods, he uses the same "icon" so theyre easy to spot in the list.

Idea added to wishlist with alternative - given Trenloe pointing out the ALL button becomes a "Loaded" filter when clicked, I also suggested a third state for the button to show "UNloaded" mods. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Halfront View Post
    I shudder to think how much money I have spent... all the Mods I have bought, every licensed WOTC mod and Ultimate by subscription for 3 years now. And those mods are only my 5e stuff... then there is PF and SW. Doug should buy me dinner

Obviously I should just buy a permanent license.

Quote Originally Posted by iotech View Post
    ... and Ultimate by subscription for 3 years now.

Obviously I should just buy a permanent license.
    Wow! But I feel your pain. Shoutout to Rob, though. I too am a big fan of his as I assume most of us are. You should watch his Twitch stream, particularly All Things Fantasy Grounds. Seems like every time you turn around he has a guest who is giving away an Ultimate License. And the sooner the better. His viewer count is starting to track upward decreasing your odds of winning a prize draw.

Thread Information