5E Character Create Playlist

Interface Zero 2.0 Skin/Theme Creation Help

Hey all,

I'm currently trying to modify a Savage Worlds theme that works with the base SW, however when I have the IZ theme active (which makes changes to the character sheet, etc) the modified theme I've made doesn't work. The themes that come with IZ, of which there seem to be two, are locked within the vault file. While I understand the reason behind this, it's making it next to impossible to modify or create my own theme.

How exactly do I go about creating a theme for IZ? Any help would be appreciated.

You need to add <loadorder> information to your extension.xml. My quess is that

<loadorder>30</loadorder>

Would be enough to make your extension overload IZ. If it doesn't help increase the number and try again.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    You need to add <loadorder> information to your extension.xml. My quess is that

<loadorder>30</loadorder>

Would be enough to make your extension overload IZ. If it doesn't help increase the number and try again.
    Thanks so much, Ikael, that did it! A surprisingly elegant solution.

Thread Information