Alastor is a young high elf who's spent the short century he's been alive among books and scrolls, learning the arcane and the history of the world. One day he decides to see what's outside of the secluded Elven village he's been in and include his adventures inside the pages of his journal. His goal? To create a work of art, worthy of being included in the collection of books in his village's library that he loves so and to see if all the things he's read about are true. He sets out to meet a new world's wonders, and its horrors.

Hello I'm Rayskat, or Ray for short, a 23 years old Finnish guy who's been short of a hobby. Therefore new to D&D. That was a short background for the character I'd like to play in a campaign soon, mostly after a Homebrewed campaign but the official books will do too. As for his personality, he's a good willed character who'd do anything to know more about subjects that interest him. Even if it puts him in harm's way. He's also eager to learn the ways of the people from the outside world, not having made much, if any contact with them before.

What am I looking for in a campaign? A compelling story that unfolds as the party travels from village to village while getting caught up in every mess imaginable, for better or for worse. I don't want the campaign to be without drawbacks or challenge tho, there's no fun if everything always goes to plan. I'm free from around ~16-17:00 Monday-Friday (UTC +2) and would like the sessions to end before or around 22:00.

I also have discord, Rayskat#3055.