DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

To Wake the Leviathan (AL legal) now had mod available

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/242...iate_id=229540

I had converted this over for my personal campaign and reached out to the author and he included it on DMs Guild. So DMs looking for something already prepared can get this one. I am converting a few more (for different authors), let’s see if I can convince them to put the mod up as well.

Since I did the work for my personal campaign, the only “fee” I will earn is for links like the one above. I didn’t do it for pay, but doing a decent conversion is work and I wish that DMs Guild allowed two listings for AL content - PDF alone and PDF and VTT file.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thank you for the hard work in doing this. There are not enough adventures in Fantasy Grounds Mod format for Adventures League. I think if more were converted and available for purchase, Adventures League play using Fantasy Grounds would grow exponentially.

Blog Entries
    You need to be very polite and persistent. Only the author can post content and you cannot share except for via the DMs Guild. I converted that module for my personal use in my own campaign and Rich is familiar with FG and was happy to post it.

It is a very hard choice for AL authors. Since they can only list once and they have no real way of knowing what revenue comes from FG sales, any outlay to pay for the conversion is a leap of faith.

In this case, since I did it for my home group anyways, I just asked him to announce it using my referral link (like above). No cost to him.

I am doing three more (CCC in a series all AG the same tier) and 2 of tneee authors are fine with posting the mod file once I am done.

Note - this is a terrible deal for the FG converter if you are not doing the conversion anyways. I put a fair amount of effort to get it right for public use and there is no way a few referrral sales comes close to even minimum wage. I am happy to share, which is why I put up the 16 characters I did at pay what it is worth and encourage free use for FG-Con purposes.

There are so many helpful posters and mods here that every little bit helps.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information