FG License: Ultimate, with all available D&D 5e content.
Time Zone: I live in Omsk which is UTC+6. Any American games in the morning or European games in the early evening would work as I prefer to play in the evenings/nights here.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am looking for a weekly game and am available any day.
Term: I am ideally looking for long term. I would like to play through the Out of the Abyss campaign in its entirety at the least.
Voice: I have Discord but can easily download and utilize any software.

Game System Preferred: I am only looking for D&D 5e at this time. I would possibly be willing to play a Curse of Strahd or Waterdeep/Undermountain campaign as well.
Game System Experience: I have played quite a few RPGs but have experience with all versions of D&D except 4e. I have been playing D&D for 25 years mostly as a player but have DM experience as well.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am new to FG but have been watching videos, playing around with the software, and have IT experience and certification. I am a fast learner with technology and am going to try to get some one shot games in to gain some experience.

Character Type Preferred: I can play any race and class but generally prefer playing martial types such as Ranger, Rogue, or Fighter.
About me: I believe in role playing over roll playing. I like people to have fun playing and feel that D&D is just as much about friends having fun together as it is about the game itself. I have been lucky enough to have gained a lot of experience with amazing groups and DMs. I generally like to follow the rules but also understand they are guidelines and I dislike rules lawyers.