Starfinder Playlist

Patherfinder Rappan Athuk-LFP

hello my name is Dustin i will be starting a rappan athuk campaign..a few things people should know if interested. First and foremost those unfamiliar with the adventure,this one is extremely deadly so much its not really a question if you will die but more of a when and how.Iv done my homework and some of the groups have a death almost every session..so teamwork is key. Also don't be afraid to run and don't wait until the party is half dead before doing so. If you cannot handle character death do not apply please. i will be adding my own reward system every time you gain a level you will get some minor permanent bonus such as a feat or trait.There are many different rewards to be obtained. Any character unable to be rez'd or lost any other way will lose these bonuses they do not transfer from character to character.as far as gear the surviving members more or less decides what happens to it,assuming they have access to your body and stuff.some situations you may not want to try to recover the body such as a room with 10 beholders or being submerged in a poisonous acidic pond or any other situation the party might suffer huge casualties or even a TPK. New characters will get minor starting gear depending on level.there is a lot of old school flavor even in character creation,we are going to to roll up 3 sets of six.You will roll 4d6 take the best 3 once choosing which set you want the highest number will become an 18 and you will be able to rearrange up to 3 points. all stats are rolled in game.you get max hp for your first 5 levels.Im going to be kinda loose with the races we have a kobold rogue just ask i don't want anything too extreme .Same with the classes.My planned time to play is 11pm mon/12am tue EST if i have enough people i would like to start this coming monday. I am an ultimate licence holder.
    something else i I feel you should know is while i have been playing pen and paper games on and off for over 20 years but,i have only a little bit of dming experience and when i did it was 3 not 5 or 6 so its going to be a bit of a new situation for me.which is why i having everyone at level 1 or 2 to start.There will be be 1 or 2 new players as well so there will a lot of new experiences for a lot of us.i plan for this to be a campaign,hopefully long term.This will be a dungeon exploration theme campaign i have other material for when we are missing a few players or the party might want to venture some where a little more tame.i want the characters to go from zero to hero so every character will start with 50 gold any item you need for your class abilities like a spellbook or instrument is free.This should be sufficient enough for decent starting weapon and armor and whatever else you may need.With a possibility of a few new players i would like them to maybe to gain appreciation for the smaller mundane things before the party really starts to gain a bunch of gold and magic.i don't care what alignment you play just maybe discuss it with rest of the group especially with evil.Just remember we are all here to have fun at the end of the day.people put time out of there week in order to join us and play.im looking to have a fun laid back time where players are excited to explore and nothing is taken too seriously,especially character death.there maybe mature content and me and my friends joke around about herb drinking and and we swear forewarning to those easily offended.. and i had some port forwarding issues so i ended using this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os1j...ature=youtu.be sorry but im not an IT guy i tested it with a buddy it worked just fine so if you wanna play you will need to install this. https://www.zerotier.com/ well thats all i can think of if you have any questions please PM me

PS im looking for 4 players and my sessions will average 4+ hours
    Last edited by fronan187; July 20th, 2018 at 21:37.

Welcome to the forums!

You'll want to clarify what your time zone is - 11pm for you can be all sorts of different times for other people on these forums. I'd also recommend letting people know what FG license you have - so that players know if they need a license to join your game.

There's a template for game listings available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Game-Listings you might want to look at that for the type of info a lot of people will look for. It will save questions and delays in getting your game going.

Hope you have a long successful campaign, with plenty of PC deaths!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Depending on timezone I might have a player that is interested. Will keep an eye here to pass info along.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

i'm interested! woo death time!!

Thread Information