FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Fate Toolkits

Fate Toolkits

I would like to create modules for the Fate Toolkit SRD and Fate Accelerated SRD … I looked at the Fate Core Module, but it is hard to make sense of all the code. I put together the 5e stuff before the content was available, but I always used the compiling software that I think Oz created. I want to just do it from scratch. So what would be the best way to start learning? I have a kindergarten understanding of xml and html ... very basic …

I also want to use this as a stepping stone to create a Scum and Villainy ruleset …

Yes I can be a bit overzealous … but that's just how I roll …

Thanks for any help you wonderful people can provide …

Start simple. Create some data entries within a Fate campaign and then export those to a module.

If you want to work in the XML, look at the XML format of a simple module exported with example data from a campaign. If not, see how much you can create through the FG interface and module export functionality.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If we can find a mutually convenient time, I could take you through the structure of the existing SRD book.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    If we can find a mutually convenient time, I could take you through the structure of the existing SRD book.
    Valarian with the save! Of course l, if I can manage, you can have copies too! How about tomorrow or next Wednesday evening?

Thread Information