FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Extensions created and adapted

This is a package of extensions that I have adapted for the GURPS.
    I hope you like it and if there is any failure, type the attack mode message no longer appears in the chat

Edit By Moderator: Extension without permissions have been removed.
    Last edited by YAKO SOMEDAKY; July 18th, 2018 at 22:41.

The remaining files

Edit By Moderator: Extension without permissions have been removed.
    Last edited by dulux-oz; July 17th, 2018 at 13:26.

Thanks for posting these.

For the Dulux Oz extensions, do you have his permission to post these publicly?

Dulux has specific copyright for all of his extensions. For example: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ht_Information
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for posting these.

For the Dulux Oz extensions, do you have his permission to post these publicly?

Dulux has specific copyright for all of his extensions. For example: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ht_Information
    No, he does not have my permission - which is why I've taken them down.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

It was as I said adapted, after all the GURPS is not supported by the extensions, the extensions are good, but not perfect, I am not profiting from such a feat, just helping GURPS players to have more resources for their adventures.
    Of course I would not need to adapt if all systems were supported ...
    I myself would remove the extensions adapted, but I was believing that in a way it would be spreading the extensions and showing its power.
    From now on I apologize, thanks for the attention of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    It was as I said adapted, after all the GURPS is not supported by the extensions, the extensions are good, but not perfect, I am not profiting from such a feat, just helping GURPS players to have more resources for their adventures.
    Of course I would not need to adapt if all systems were supported ...
    I myself would remove the extensions adapted, but I was believing that in a way it would be spreading the extensions and showing its power.
    From now on I apologize, thanks for the attention of everyone.
    We understand that you were just trying to help the community. But, you need to be aware of what license/copyright individual extension/code authors release their work under. Dulux has put a lot of work into his extensions and has released them under the copyright I mentioned above. Other authors might do the same, or may allow people to use their code without restriction. It is entirely up to the individual author as to how they release their code and what they allow others to do with it.

Please understand and respect each individual author's wishes for their code. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I understood, so I apologized.

Could you please look at the GURPS - Change Pack extension and help me with the chat message, as the attack mode is not appearing, thank you.

I have made some changes in some extensions and translations of it for PT-BR soon, I will make available here

Hello
    Thank you for your contribution! Could I ask you which modifications does the Change Pack implement? I cannot seem to find a description of its features.

Thread Information