FG Spreadshirt Swag

GM dices shadowed

Hello,
    I've just heard from a player that all the rolls I do as a GM are shadowed in the chat. The result is visible (Show GM rolls option is on ON) but the animation is grey. Is it normal ? The players see other players' roll OK.
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Thanks Damned. Just wanted to be sure I didn't miss sth
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

What I have always liked about the shadowed dice when the GM rolls them is you can tell when they explode... this might seem a "problem" to some people but I disagree:

1) If I am running a face-to-face game I would have to pick up the dice and roll them again so my players already know I have aced
    2) If you are rolling for damage or an NPC hostile action the players start to worry BEFORE the result arrives (always fun as the GM)

The best roll I have ever had was 45 on a d4, oh boy was the player freaking out (he had said just before I rolled the damage, "the things only got a strength of d4 how bad could it be")
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    The best roll I have ever had was 45 on a d4, oh boy was the player freaking out (he had said just before I rolled the damage, "the things only got a strength of d4 how bad could it be")
    I've done something similar to three characters in the same round, after doing it to two other characters the round immediately before. A sour tasting TPK.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I've done something similar to three characters in the same round, after doing it to two other characters the round immediately before. A sour tasting TPK.
    EEEEP!
    That's why I use the 4 wounds damage cap option in 4.7 all the time now
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information