STAR TREK 2d20

LFG 1 Weekends FRI SAT SUN CST US TIME Zone 5E

New to FG and have an ultimate sub. So really looking to learn the system and become a GM myself.

Availability: I am available Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sundays CST US. Would like to start with a bi weekly or monthly game. I can start either July 21st or August 3rd.

Term: How long the game will last can be up to the GM. Would prefer either a module or long term game.

Preferred system: D&D 5E

Experience: AD&D 2E several years ago.

FG Exp: None. New to the system. Looking forward to learning.

Preferred Character: I like to play more stealth based characters but am not opposed to branching out into other. Have always wanted to try a magic type character.

Who me: While I do not have much overall experience with D&D, I do like a good mystery and adventure. The intrigue that surrounds a murder. The lies and deceit that follow you as you try to unravel the clues and find the truth. Or the way a puzzle makes you think in creative ways as one wrong move could let loose a horde of magically modified vampire rats (I know that is a bit of stretch with vampire rats, but you get the idea). Let’s have fun and tell really great story together.
    Last edited by Chronos166; July 17th, 2018 at 01:02. Reason: New information

Also looking for a group...

Hi Chronos166,
    I am in HSV, AL and I own the full standard version of FG and am also looking for a group. I have been playing regular 5e for a little while though I also played back in the 80's as a teenager. I am not ready to be a GM so hopefully someone will step up.

DaddyB

Quote Originally Posted by Chronos166 View Post
    New to FG so only have the free version at the moment. Will be upgrading to the mid level soon.

Availability: I am available Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sundays CST US. Would like to start with a bi weekly or monthly game. I can start either July 21st or August 3rd.

Term: How long the game will last can be up to the GM. Would prefer either a module or long term game.

Preferred system: D&D 5E

Experience: AD&D 2E several years ago.

FG Exp: None. New to the system. Looking forward to learning.

Preferred Character: I like to play more stealth based characters but am not opposed to branching out into other. Have always wanted to try a magic type character.

Who me: While I do not have much overall experience with D&D, I do like a good mystery and adventure. The intrigue that surrounds a murder. The lies and deceit that follow you as you try to unravel the clues and find the truth. Or the way a puzzle makes you think in creative ways as one wrong move could let loose a horde of magically modified vampire rats (I know that is a bit of stretch with vampire rats, but you get the idea). Let’s have fun and tell really great story together.

Hopefully. It has been a bit since I have played. Looking forward to getting a group set up. I would like to find a GM that can help with teaching me some tricks and give some tips so that I can start running games for people. But got to get used to the FG system first and learn a bit more about 5E. From the 5E PHB there were some major changes to D&D from AD&D. I am a quick study and willing to put forth some effort.

Hi Chronos,

I am looking to join a group as well for weekend play EST. I have used FG before about 2 years ago (LMoP) and knowledgeable about 5E.

Thread Information