5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

DM Checking Interest for 5e Curse of Strahd - Late Night CST

Checking player interest for running 5e Curse of Strahd. I am currently running it for my tabletop group and am considering getting the modules on steam so I can also run it in FG (if I can get my schedule to jive with others). I will post more details depending on player interest. Depending on scheduling, I would like to have games weekly or bi-weekly. My schedule is a bit odd, which is the main reason I am simply checking for interest first.

Possible game time:
    Monday 9:30 pm - 2 am (Central Standard Time), 8:30 pm - 1 am (Mountain Standard Time), 7:30 pm - 12 (Pacific Standard Time)
    Tuesday or Wednesday 11 pm - 2 am (Central Standard Time), 10 pm - 1 am (Mountain Standard Time), 9pm - 12 (Pacific Standard Time)

-ZwiAn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ZwiAn; March 26th, 2018 at 10:24.

Blog Entries
    Hey ZwiAn when posting games that might be at an odd time - post the times in all common timezones and you are more likely to get some nibbles.

EST, MST, PST, CST, CET, UTC, JST, AEST, NZT

I'm keen, even though that is very late for me since I'm in GMT-0. If its bi-weekly I can do, weekly would be too much. Got experience in the dnd system although not much. Bit of player experience and a bit of GM experience. I've heard good things about the Curse of Strahd campaign, hence my interest.

Hop on discord server if interested! https://discord.gg/UxYbmcD
    "Ernest Hemingway once wrote, 'the world is a fine place and worth fighting for...' I agree with the second part"

Pending-deletion-IncidiousInk
    Quote Originally Posted by ZwiAn View Post
    Checking player interest for running 5e Curse of Strahd. I am currently running it for my tabletop group and am considering getting the modules on steam so I can also run it in FG (if I can get my schedule to jive with others). I will post more details depending on player interest. Depending on scheduling, I would like to have games weekly or bi-weekly. My schedule is a bit odd, which is the main reason I am simply checking for interest first.

Possible game time:
    Monday 9:30 pm - 2 am (Central Standard Time), 8:30 pm - 1 am (Mountain Standard Time), 7:30 pm - 12 (Pacific Standard Time)
    Tuesday or Wednesday 11 pm - 2 am (Central Standard Time), 10 pm - 1 am (Mountain Standard Time), 9pm - 12 (Pacific Standard Time)

-ZwiAn
    Hi ZwiAn,

I am down to play a late night campaign. I'm ok with any time starting at or after 8:30 pm CST on Monday Tuesday or Wednesday. Looking forward to possibly starting this group!!!

Very interested. Boston EST here, late night with time adjustment sounds good.

All slots now currently filled. Thank you.
    -ZwiAn

Democratic People's Republic of California
    That was quick.

*update* One spot available. Game starts this upcoming Monday.
    "Ernest Hemingway once wrote, 'the world is a fine place and worth fighting for...' I agree with the second part"

Hi, I'm potentially interested, depending on the schedule you ended up with..

Thread Information