5E Character Create Playlist

Feature Request: Add "Total Value" to Parcel detail/editor frame

When building parcels I would like to see what the total "list value" of the items is.
    This would be especially valuable when I put together "Starter Kits" to make it easy for equip their new level 1 characters. A field could be added at the bottom of the items frame to show the value of the items, and perhaps another to show the total parcel value including the items and any money/gems/etc.

Additionally: if character sheets Inventory tab had a "Total Value" on it a GM could look at a character submitted to them and quickly see if it had followed the guidelines provided to the players for starting funds.

If you like this idea please vote at the Fantasy Grounds Wishlist below!

https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=119528
    ChumSlinger
    Guaranteed fresh, 100% Grade A Nerd

For what ruleset? Not entirely sure if the parcel code is a coreRPG function or not so it might depend on the ruleset.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    For what ruleset? Not entirely sure if the parcel code is a coreRPG function or not so it might depend on the ruleset.
    If I had to choose I guess I'd say StarFinder. I've only played 5E and StarFinder on Fantasy Grounds. Both have parcel features so I assumed it was in all rulesets.
    ChumSlinger
    Guaranteed fresh, 100% Grade A Nerd

Looking at the Wiki it would appear that parcels are indeed a core function; possibly modified in the ruleset. So good to go I think.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

This is great idea (voted)! It could be part of CoreRPG itself as it provides Parcel features.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information