DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player LF Game Friday/Saturday UTC+2 Time Zone 5E

FG License: Standard.
    Time Zone UTC+2 (Belgium).
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Saturday, starting at 08:00 ending at 14:00 Weekly games prefered.
    Term: Modules or longer, i prefer starting at lvl 1 and ending at lvl 20 but i'm flexible, though starting at lvl 1 is quite important to me.
    Voice: I am mute, i can listen in through discord, but would prefer not to download anything, ideally i need a group that won't mind checking chat regulairly.

Game System Preferred: Strictly 5e.
    Game System Experience: Building more experience with 5e every week.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have learned FG through FGC, i'd say my grasp on the system is above average by now, but by no means have i mastered it.

Character Type Preferred: I would love to play, in this order, a Wizard, a Rogue, a Ranger, or Barbarian, special mention for the Rogue, i have a subclass in ming that's not from the "core" books, specifically the Paramour as found in https://www.dmsguild.com/product/245...alist-Handbook there's no class i don't want to play but i am prejudiced when it comes to Bards, blame the "roll to seduce X" jokes .

Game Type: Looking for a game with a strong prescence of roleplay and exploration, combat is as welcome as always, but i really want to develop my character

About me: I'm looking for a long term group at best, or a good campaign at worst, if there's great synergy in the group then i'm open to do another campaign, i don't mind joining a campaign in progress, but would prefer starting at a low level to get to experience the climb to power, i like to focus on the game, but occasionally manage to lose a bit of what said if i stumble on an accent, i don't mind OOC joking as i do it myself too, i have no issues with characters played in any way, the Bard can use his bonus action to roll seduction, and the Wizard can ignore combat for a round simply to read his book, i'd rather you commit to the personality than solely play to your class's strengths, i'm a fan of homebrew, and prefer to play Human characters, i tend to gravitate to Human Variant for the customization it offers.

Questions? suggestions? need a class i haven't listed? fire away~
    Last edited by Rebecca; July 30th, 2018 at 18:20. Reason: added extra info

Shameless bump for atention

Respectful bump for atention

Hey Rebecca, How are you? If your still looking for a game and don't mind a new DM I am starting Lost mine of Pheldelver soon. I am new to Fantasy Grounds and this would be my first time using FG, being watching you tube tutorials to learn the system. I first saw your post on the Filthy Pig Inn discord. We will be playing Saturday about 5pm (UTC+10). I'd be happy with you playing anything even the Paramour though if you decide to use something from that handbook let me know so I can grab it and read up. I have one definite player and another maybe so have two to three spots open. If your interested PM me on discord I'm simfive (UTC+10) on The Filthy Pig Inn or here.
    Last edited by simfive; July 29th, 2018 at 04:53.

Quote Originally Posted by simfive View Post
    Hey Rebecca, How are you? If your still looking for a game and don't mind a new DM I am starting Lost mine of Pheldelver soon. I am new to Fantasy Grounds and this would be my first time using FG, being watching you tube tutorials to learn the system. I first saw your post on the Filthy Pig Inn discord. We will be playing Saturday about 5pm (UTC+10). I'd be happy with you playing anything even the Paramour though if you decide to use something from that handbook let me know so I can grab it and read up. I have one definite player and another maybe so have two to three spots open. If your interested PM me on discord I'm simfive (UTC+10) on The Filthy Pig Inn or here.
    Thanks for the call, but i'm afraid i'll have to decline, i'm already in an LMoP campaign and a homebrew "hard mode" LMoP

Another bump for attention~

Thread Information