STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Agreed, is getting a little frustrating, but all we can do is be patienter I guess. We're behind like two books and a couple of adventure modules. =(

just bought this! its in the store!
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I'm a little bit confused with the Armory release. I thought the Armory couldn't be released until we got the 1.0.12 patch, because of some class changes? Now we got the Armory released, but we are still on 1.0.11c for the ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Calirae View Post
    I'm a little bit confused with the Armory release. I thought the Armory couldn't be released until we got the 1.0.12 patch, because of some class changes? Now we got the Armory released, but we are still on 1.0.11c for the ruleset.
    I will check in the status, they should have pushed the update also if the released the product.

I will also test the Armory with the current rule set. That is something I did not test to see how it would effect. But I think everything will be ok except that you wont get the class options material until the rule set updates. All the gear should be fine.
    But I will verify and repost.

Edited
    Ok I was able to get on the PC and check it out. The Armory will load ok without any issues, You get all the equipment and stuff except for the information that is in Chapter 2 Class Options.
    that information will be accessible once they push the rule set live.
    I am checking on the status of that now, but if they put the Armory on the store I am guessing that they finished testing and it should be going Live soon.
    Last edited by Samarex; November 2nd, 2018 at 00:22.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

UPDATE

Not sure if they fixed it or its a issue with the loader detecting something new. But I loaded Live and ran a Check for Updates and the system updated to 1.0.12a

Edited
    Sorry I had it set to Test server forgot to select Live!

Live is still 1.0.11c

If you switch to Test it will update your Campaigns and you can't go back. So I suggest Staying with 1.0.11c until 12 goes live.
    Last edited by Samarex; November 2nd, 2018 at 01:58.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information