STAR TREK 2d20

LFG 1 Player LF Beginner Friendly 5e Game (-5UTC, CST US Time Zone)

FG License: FG License
    Time Zone: CST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm unemployed atm so I'm fairly open for times. Tues-Thurs nights are typically bad for me.
    Term: Open to campaign or one shot.
    Voice: Have Discord and mic.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e. Haven't looked into any others but I'm open to try.
    Game System Experience: I did a beginner D&D 5e meetup the other day where we did a one shot but that's about it. I've joined Fantasy College and watched Character Creation and Combat 101 vids and messed around with creating characters. Figured I would look for something here while I try and join things from Fantasy College.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've never joined anything in FG yet. I should pick it up quickly.

Character Type Preferred: I'm open. I play a lot of WoW and have a lot of characters.
    About me: I'm older aka not 20. Played in person rbgs when I was younger with friends. We used to have a blast. Heard about online platforms for D&D (mostly roll20, then learned about FG) and thought that sounded like something I wanted to try. I'm pretty laid back. Probably not looking for something where everything is character rp.

If you have any other questions just hit me up.
    Last edited by Pesta; July 14th, 2018 at 09:11.

Thread Information