DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Changes made in ruleset ...

I was too lazy to do extension ...
    but I created the Ammo field to determine the ammo and create a button to list the "generic" items.
    When I learn or get help to say that the ammo should decrease according to the shots I will do it ...

Attachment 23966

Search for Generic and Ammo in Files and the changes that I made will be found.
    I think the Generic to list "Generic" itens is a good add and the ammo "counter" with the automation works well, but automation I don't know how to do. I don't know how to do a decrement
    Last edited by YAKO SOMEDAKY; July 18th, 2018 at 06:38.

One question I think the ruleset creators can take away from me, if I want to generate an ammo decrement function do I have to change the manager_action_ranged.lua file?

I would just register a function via:

Code:
    ActionsManager.registerResultHandler("attack", myAttackFunction);

Although I do not know how to make my idea come to be.
    Shots is the amount of ammunition that fits into the weapon
    Ammo every time it comes to the value of the shots say to recharge if it is 0 say that it is without ammo.
    RoF consumes ammo.

But unfortunately I have no idea how to do this
    The most I can do is the Front End

Since I do not have much to do, I like to make these visual changes
    Unfortunately I limit myself to this, because I do not know how to do the coolest part of automation
    I know I'm being silly to tweak Ruleset directly instead of making an extension, silly because I'll have to work double with the release of Ruleset updates, but the results I've got so far have left me quite satisfied.

Attachment 23977

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Since I do not have much to do, I like to make these visual changes
    Unfortunately I limit myself to this, because I do not know how to do the coolest part of automation
    I know I'm being silly to tweak Ruleset directly instead of making an extension, silly because I'll have to work double with the release of Ruleset updates, but the results I've got so far have left me quite satisfied.

Attachment 23977
    You definitely should break that out into a theme extension and make it available. It looks nice, and is very non-genre-specific. The more choices available, the better, IMO.
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

I will try to stop being lazy and produce an extension to all these changes that I have made.

Thread Information