STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by viviolay View Post
    I updated to 3.3.6 and gave it a whirl and it's perfect.
    Thank you for taking your personal time to do this - it's gonna make running at the table easier for me and I'm very appreciative (especially since I have a convention coming up and will be running many games back to back). The color of it being blue is also cool cause it makes it easier to visually differentiate from everything else.

Thank you
    More importantly - have you cracked it open yet and looked at the code and tried to follow it?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    More importantly - have you cracked it open yet and looked at the code and tried to follow it?
    Downloaded Notepad++ and will take a look tonight =]

I'm interested in how your use of the flat TV goes. I currently have 2 large tv's standing vertically at the end of the table, and that works fine. But I was thinking of laying them flat to do what you do. There are a few problems tho, mostlly cabling and such, but one thing I am not sure about is viewing angles for your players, and seeing things clearly on your TV. Do your players tend to have to stand up a lot to see the screen clearly. At what height is your table+TV off the ground. Do you bother with a plastic screen cover or just work off the TV screen glass?

Quote Originally Posted by flynnkd View Post
    I'm interested in how your use of the flat TV goes. I currently have 2 large tv's standing vertically at the end of the table, and that works fine. But I was thinking of laying them flat to do what you do. There are a few problems tho, mostlly cabling and such, but one thing I am not sure about is viewing angles for your players, and seeing things clearly on your TV. Do your players tend to have to stand up a lot to see the screen clearly. At what height is your table+TV off the ground. Do you bother with a plastic screen cover or just work off the TV screen glass?
    Yes to plastic screen protector so it can be a lot more robust in general - roll dice on the screen, have bowls of gummi bears on the screen, drawing on with dry-erase markers, etc., etc..

In my experience I haven't had any issues with the players seeing the maps etc.

For further info and discussion (and photos throughout), see this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-To-Face-games
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 16th, 2018 at 23:55.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This is a nice extension that still works in FGU ! Thinking of how to also add the passive perception score for stealth checks in this.

I tried to load it in the 5E sample campaign, but it threw all kind of errors and messed with the CT. Then I noticed that I also had the Critically Awesome Essentials loaded and that seems to break it.

Is there a chance to make it work with Pathfinder 1/2?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; July 20th, 2020 at 11:54.

Quote Originally Posted by viviolay View Post
    Hey everyone,

I've been doing a lot of digging around in the forum to search - as I noticed that MoreCore has it available where Armor is a column in the combat tracker.

I am wondering if there is an extension that moves AC to column in the combat tracker as well for 5e?
    I run the game at the table IRL and it's pretty annoying having to click the sword to verify NPCs AC when my players announce their rolls. AC and HP are the two things I kept easily visible on paper before I started using FG.
    That's because MoreCore is the bomb.
    From a MoreCore Fanboi.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RocksFall View Post
    That's because MoreCore is the bomb.
    From a MoreCore Fanboi.
    Huzzah!

Possibly one reason its not super simple in 5E is that the AC on the Charsheet is not the total sum of all defences - it wont include all the Effects....

Thread Information